Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Frequency programmable low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss.
The new 16-bit ultra-low power microprocessor with FLASH memory has high integration, fast calculation speed and high calculation accuracy.
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability and reliable measurement.
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for power supply voltage variation range, high efficiency, small temperature rise; good EMC performance.
Chinese and English menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand.
High definition backlight wide temperature LCD display.
It can perform bidirectional flow measurement and bidirectional total accumulation; it has automatic range switching function, which can effectively improve the measurement accuracy of analog current and frequency output, especially suitable for occasions where the diurnal flow range changes greatly and needs to send control signals; flow measurement range Up to 1500:1.
There are three totalizers inside, which record and display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the accumulated difference integrated amount, which are convenient for fluid metering and custody transfer.
Provide isolated or non-isolated RS485/RS232C digital communication interface, and support fieldbus communication modes such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP and HART.
Constant current source fluid resistance measurement can accurately measure the internal resistance of the electrode signal in the case of long-line transmission. It can be used not only to determine whether the fluid in the sensor is empty or not, but also to identify abnormal phenomena such as contamination and coverage of the electrode, and to provide cleaning for the user. Fault processing information such as electrodes.
General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.