Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Frequency programmable low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss.
The new 16-bit ultra-low power microprocessor with FLASH memory has high integration, fast calculation speed and high calculation accuracy.
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability and reliable measurement.
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for power supply voltage variation range, high efficiency, small temperature rise; good EMC performance.
Chinese and English menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand.
High definition backlight wide temperature LCD display.
It can perform bidirectional flow measurement and bidirectional total accumulation; it has automatic range switching function, which can effectively improve the measurement accuracy of analog current and frequency output, especially suitable for occasions where the diurnal flow range changes greatly and needs to send control signals; flow measurement range Up to 1500:1.
There are three totalizers inside, which record and display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the accumulated difference integrated amount, which are convenient for fluid metering and custody transfer.
Provide isolated or non-isolated RS485/RS232C digital communication interface, and support fieldbus communication modes such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP and HART.
Constant current source fluid resistance measurement can accurately measure the internal resistance of the electrode signal in the case of long-line transmission. It can be used not only to determine whether the fluid in the sensor is empty or not, but also to identify abnormal phenomena such as contamination and coverage of the electrode, and to provide cleaning for the user. Fault processing information such as electrodes.
1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stably and reliably, the following aspects should be noted when selecting the installation location:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (large motors, large transformers, etc.) to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20~+60°C, and the relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter does not depend on the characteristics of the flow. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex in the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Nothing.
If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
a.increase the length of the straight pipe before and after; b. use a flow stabilizer; c. reduce the cross section of the measuring point.