Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Using intelligent judgment, the measurement correction setting is not used, and the air traffic control alarm and electrode detection application are more convenient;
Advanced "rough error handling" technology, which can remove fluids such as slurry to measure sharp disturbances, reduce output runout, maintain high precision measurement and make output more stable;
With a fluid density setting, it can display mass flow;
Constant current excitation current range, 125mA, 250mA optional, can be used with different manufacturers, different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
Control function with remote reset of the totalizer, with contact signal input for starting and stopping accumulation, suitable for total inspection and batch processing applications;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
Advanced non-volatile memory for higher circuit reliability and effective protection of setup and measurement parameters;
The meter can be equipped with an unpowered clock and memory for recording the power down time, power-on time and power-down time;
The meter has an optional hour recording function that can store flow and electrode resistance measurements for more than 30 days.
The new keyboard processing method avoids the keyboard operation affecting the measurement, and can enter and return the operation menu to make the parameter setting more convenient;
The total display uses 10-bit decimal 9999999999 full-value carry, which solves the practice of double-word full value 4294967285 (hexadecimal FFFF) carry-in habit;
With wireless transmission, the mesh network is organized by the wireless HART protocol.
1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
1. Requirements for straight pipe sections
Inlet/outlet straight pipe section: inlet should be ≥10×DN; outlet should be ≥5×DN
2. Grounding point requirement
In order to make the instrument work reliably, improve the measurement accuracy, free from external parasitic potential / the sensor should have good grounding, the grounding resistance is less than 10. (If the metal pipe is well grounded, no special grounding device is required) 3.3 Pair installation Location requirements as shown
Insert the electromagnetic flowmeter according to the situation of the pipeline in the field. If the flowmeter without the ball valve is installed, it should be installed on the pipeline without overpressure (that is, the flowmeter without the ball valve can be installed without pressure), and the hole is opened in the pipeline. Diameter 50, ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe; for occasions requiring constant flow loading or unloading or no media spillage, a ball valve must be installed, that is, a plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter with a ball valve structure is selected; With a diameter of 50, it is ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe.
Measuring range : Recommended range: 0.5m/s to 10m/s continuously adjustable. Maximum use range: continuously adjustable from 0.2m/s to 15m/s
Signal output: 1, the switch quantity can be set to: pulse output (up to 1000HZ); high/low flow alarm; empty pipe alarm; flow direction indication;
Fault alarm; 2, current output: 4-20mA output
Configuration method: 1. Field configuration through three manual keys. 2. Field configuration via remote control. 3. Perform on-site configuration through the handheld communicator.
Memory: The memory that the EEPROM does not disappear, no battery saving.