Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter features
Programmable frequency low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
Using 16-bit embedded microprocessor, the operation speed is fast and the precision is high;
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability, reliable measurement, high precision, flow measurement range up to 100:1;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for wide range of power supply voltage and good anti-EMC performance;
Full Chinese character menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlit LCD display;
It has two-way flow measurement and two-way total accumulation function, and the current and frequency have bidirectional output function;
There are three totalizers in the internal to display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the difference integrated amount;
With RS485 or RS232 digital communication signal output
It has a conductivity measurement function to determine whether the sensor is empty or not;
The constant current excitation current range is large, and can be used with different companies and different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
High reliability with SMD devices and surface mount (SMT) technology;
The internal design of the meter has a power-down clock that can record 16 power-down times.
General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
1. Requirements for straight pipe sections
Inlet/outlet straight pipe section: inlet should be ≥10×DN; outlet should be ≥5×DN
2. Grounding point requirement
In order to make the instrument work reliably, improve the measurement accuracy, free from external parasitic potential / the sensor should have good grounding, the grounding resistance is less than 10. (If the metal pipe is well grounded, no special grounding device is required) 3.3 Pair installation Location requirements as shown
Insert the electromagnetic flowmeter according to the situation of the pipeline in the field. If the flowmeter without the ball valve is installed, it should be installed on the pipeline without overpressure (that is, the flowmeter without the ball valve can be installed without pressure), and the hole is opened in the pipeline. Diameter 50, ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe; for occasions requiring constant flow loading or unloading or no media spillage, a ball valve must be installed, that is, a plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter with a ball valve structure is selected; With a diameter of 50, it is ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe.
Measuring range : Recommended range: 0.5m/s to 10m/s continuously adjustable. Maximum use range: continuously adjustable from 0.2m/s to 15m/s
Signal output: 1, the switch quantity can be set to: pulse output (up to 1000HZ); high/low flow alarm; empty pipe alarm; flow direction indication;
Fault alarm; 2, current output: 4-20mA output
Configuration method: 1. Field configuration through three manual keys. 2. Field configuration via remote control. 3. Perform on-site configuration through the handheld communicator.
Memory: The memory that the EEPROM does not disappear, no battery saving.