Pipe flowmeter measurement method
Ultrasonic waves carry information about the fluid flow rate as they propagate through the flowing fluid. Therefore, the flow rate of the fluid can be detected by the received ultrasonic wave, and converted into a flow rate. According to the detection method, it can be divided into different types of ultrasonic flowmeters such as propagation velocity difference method, Doppler method, beam offset method, noise method and correlation method. Ultrasonic flowmeter is a kind of application that has been applied since the rapid development of integrated circuit technology in the past decade.
Non-contact instrument for measuring fluids that are difficult to access and observe, as well as large pipe runoff. It is linked to a water level gauge for flow measurement of open water flow. The use of ultrasonic flow rate does not change the flow state of the fluid without installing the measuring element in the fluid, and does not generate additional resistance. The installation and maintenance of the instrument can not affect the operation of the production pipeline and is an ideal energy-saving flowmeter.
As we all know, industrial flow measurement generally has the problem of large diameter and large flow measurement difficulty. This is because the general flowmeter will bring difficulties in manufacturing and transportation with the increase of the measuring pipe diameter, and the cost will increase and the energy loss will increase. Installation is not only a disadvantage, but ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided.
1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
Accuracy class and function According to the measurement requirements and the use occasions, the instrument accuracy level is selected to achieve economical efficiency. For example, in the case of trade settlement, product handover and energy measurement, the accuracy level should be higher, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, select different accuracy levels according to control requirements; It is to detect the process flow, no need to do precise control and measurement, you can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0, then you can use a low-cost plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter.
Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and diameter When measuring general medium, the full flow of electromagnetic flowmeter can be selected within the range of 0.5-12m/s of measuring medium flow, and the range is wider. The meter specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as the process pipeline. It should be determined whether the measured flow range is within the flow rate range. That is, when the pipeline flow rate is too low to meet the flow meter requirements or the measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed at this flow rate, It is necessary to reduce the gauge diameter, thereby increasing the flow rate inside the tube and obtaining satisfactory measurement results.
Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
Should be installed in the dry and ventilated place, to avoid sun and rain, the ambient temperature should be -20 ~ +60 ° C, relative humidity is less than 85%.
There should be ample space around the flowmeter for easy testing and maintenance.