Ultrasonic flowmeter uses the electronic principle to measure the flow meter. Although it has its own verification procedure, because it has the same usage management mode as the tap water industry measurement, it puts its performance requirements, measurement accuracy, verification cycle, etc. into the cold water meter. In the meantime, it has become more standardized. Since then, the use of large-caliber ultrasonic flowmeters has normative documents in the water industry.
Ultrasonic flowmeter (ultrasonic water meter) Because the measurement principle is different from electromagnetic water meter, its accuracy is different. How to choose an ultrasonic flowmeter with superior performance and precision:
The user flow range is used to determine the type, diameter, temperature, medium, etc. of the ultrasonic flowmeter, especially considering the common flow rate and the starting flow rate. The purpose is to ensure the water supply quantity, accurately measure and reduce the leakage rate. When using the water meter, the user's water meter Commonly used traffic generally cannot exceed the common flow value specified by the product.
Different flow rate to determine the diameter of the flow meter can meet the measurement range.
Different user environments.
Also consider the working pressure, the structure of the flow certificate, the form of the converter (whether bidirectional flow, current, pulse, communication interface, data storage) and the length of the connecting cable.
The performance and accuracy of the ultrasonic flowmeter are selected.
Users can learn more about the peers who are already using the ultrasonic flowmeter, to see the effect of their use, the accuracy of the measurement.
At present, industrial flow measurement generally has problems of large diameter, large flow, small diameter, small flow, high temperature liquid, and gas measurement. This is because the general flowmeter will bring manufacturing and transportation as the diameter of the measuring pipe increases. The difficulty of the above, the advantages of increased cost, increased energy loss, and inconvenient installation, ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided. The German FLEXIM ultrasonic flowmeter measures diameters from 6mm to 6500 mm, from a few meters wide open channels, culverts to 500m wide rivers.
Traditional mechanical flowmeters, such as differential pressure flowmeters, positive displacement flowmeters, and variable area flowmeters, are already in the stage of popularization, with fierce price competition, decreasing profit margins, less technological innovation, and relatively mature markets. . Frost & Sullivan believes that achieving product differentiation and customized production is an important breakthrough for manufacturers in the fierce competition in mature markets. Based on Frost & Sullivan's analysis of the needs of industry users, the user community expects manufacturers to provide automated equipment that will bring tangible benefits to the production process. Users will have specific requirements in the application process, such as: application in the special environment of the petrochemical industry, the need for rugged design and explosion-proof certification; user demand for Coriolis flowmeter designed for straight pipe. How to effectively obtain the actual needs of users and improve the traditional products is a challenge to the manufacturer's differentiated and customized production process.
Guiding users to accept and use new technology flow meters, such as ultrasonic flow meters, electromagnetic flow meters, and thermal mass flow meters, is another challenge for manufacturers to make the market bigger and stronger. In fact, the new technology flowmeter mentioned above has been developed and applied more than ten years ago. How to make customers realize that using the new technology flowmeter can effectively improve the production efficiency is an important issue for manufacturers.
In addition, new technology flowmeters are constantly being introduced into various industries, and fast and efficient after-sales service is also crucial for manufacturers. In particular, the use of Flowfield based on Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus PA bus has certain requirements for software technology. Effective services can provide users with more suitable solutions and close to users.
Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.