Choice of protection level
The protection level of the electromagnetic flowmeter should be selected according to the actual situation. If the sensor is required to be installed below the ground and is often flooded, IP68 should be selected. If the sensor is installed above the ground, IP65 and IP67 should be selected. In any case, the display area of ??the electromagnetic flowmeter cannot be used with water or enter the water, which may cause damage to the electromagnetic flowmeter. As a chemical company, the workshop produces high humidity, but IP65 (IP65 is a water-proof type. The electromagnetic flowmeter sensor housing allows the faucet to spray water from the sensor in any direction of the sensor of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The pressure of the water spray is 30Kpa, the water output It is 12.5L/S and the distance is 3 meters.) The electromagnetic flowmeter of the protection grade fully meets the requirements of on-site measurement.
Choice of connection method
Electromagnetic flowmeters have threaded connections, flanged connections, clamps, etc. In the chemical industry, flange-connected electromagnetic flowmeters are generally used. The selection must be consistent with the process-flange engineering pressure and standards.
Conclusion, with the maturity of the domestic instrument industry, chemical companies such as lithium carbonate, boric acid and potash will also enter the market in line with the domestic market. As an important industrial flow measuring instrument, electromagnetic flowmeter should play its role in DCS control. The right selection is especially important to provide accurate measurement data, reduce labor costs and increase production efficiency.
The lining material should be selected according to the corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the tested medium:
First, natural rubber (soft rubber)
1, better elasticity, wear resistance and tearing force
2, resistant to general weak acid, weak alkali corrosion
3. Water and sewage
Second, acid-resistant rubber (hard rubber)
It can withstand the corrosion of hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, ammonia water, phosphoric acid and 50% sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide at normal temperature, but it is not resistant to corrosion by strong oxidants.
It can measure general acid, alkali and salt solutions.
Third, neoprene (Neoprene)
1, excellent elasticity, high tearing force, good wear resistance
2, resistant to general low concentration of acid and alkali, salt solution corrosion, but not resistant to oxidation of the medium, and temperature requirements <80 ° C;
It can measure water, sewage, mud and pulp.
Fourth, Polyurethane (Polyurethane)
1, excellent wear resistance
2, poor acid and alkali resistance, temperature requirements <40 ° C
Measure medium-strongly worn coal slurry, mud and slurry
Five, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
1. Boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia, concentrated alkali and various organic solvents
2, good wear resistance, poor bonding performance, temperature requirements -80 ~ +180 ° C;
Measuring concentration, concentrated alkali strong corrosive solution and sanitary medium
Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.