Because all kinds of ultrasonic flowmeters can be installed outside the pipe, non-contact flow measurement, the cost of the instrument is basically independent of the size of the pipe to be tested, while other types of flowmeters increase with the increase in caliber, so the cost is increased. The flowmeter is superior to the other functions of the same type of flowmeter. It is considered to be a good large-diameter flow measuring instrument. The Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter can measure the flow of two-phase medium, so it can be used for the measurement of dirty sewage such as sewers and sewage. In power plants, the use of portable ultrasonic flowmeters to measure large pipe diameters such as turbine water inflow and turbine circulating water is much more convenient than in the past. Ultrasonic flow juice can also be used for gas measurement. Pipe diameters range from 2cm to 5m, from a few meters wide open channels, culverts to 500m wide rivers.
In addition, the accuracy of the flow measurement of the ultrasonic measuring instrument is almost independent of the temperature, pressure, viscosity, density and other parameters of the measured fluid, and can be made into non-contact and portable measuring instruments, so it can solve the problem that other types of instruments are difficult to measure. Flow measurement problems for corrosive, non-conductive, radioactive, and flammable and explosive media. In addition, in view of the non-contact measurement characteristics, coupled with reasonable electronic circuits, one instrument can adapt to a variety of pipe diameter measurements and a variety of flow range measurements. The adaptability of ultrasonic flowmeters is also unmatched by other instruments. Ultrasonic flowmeters have some of the above advantages, so it has received more and more attention and has been developed into a series of products and generalization. It has been made into standard, high-temperature, explosion-proof and wet instruments of different channels to adapt to different media. Flow measurement for occasions and different pipeline conditions.
Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.
Ultrasonic flowmeter features
The unique signal digitization processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easily damaged, maintenance-free and have a long service life.
The circuit is more optimized, with high integration, low power consumption and high reliability.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-section small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Detailed installation of ultrasonic flowmeter
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Years of pipeline;
4. The type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature;
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. Four seasons temperature at the host place;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Do you need remote signals and types;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.