Selection of electrodes and lining
Standard electrodes are used for media that do not produce non-staining electrodes such as crystals, agglomerates, and scales. Otherwise, a doctor blade electrode is used. In addition to the pure alkaline solution, the dosing solution (crystallization of boron and magnesium double salt), the washing liquid and other electromagnetic flowmeters that use the scraper electrode, the other uses the electromagnetic flowmeter of the standard electrode. Since the process pipes in the workshop are basically made of plastic insulation material, if the electromagnetic flowmeter with two electrodes is selected, the grounding ring must be configured to ensure the measurement accuracy. However, the common grounding ring is easy to corrode, and the corrosion-resistant titanium or 钽 grounding ring is high in cost, so the three-electrode electromagnetic flowmeter is selected to ensure measurement accuracy, reduce cost, and convenient installation and maintenance.
Flowmeter type selection
The types of electromagnetic flowmeters are divided into: integral type and split type. In Qinghai, the coldest temperature in winter is up to -30 °C. Many metered electromagnetic flowmeters are outdoors, and the environmental humidity of magnesium-lithium separation, pressure filtration and washing processes in lithium and boron systems is large. Exquisite, evaporation, conversion and other processes up to 90 °C. Therefore, the humidity of the high temperature, low temperature, high temperature fluid, vibration source and other working conditions select a split flow meter to effectively prevent the impact on the measuring components, to ensure measurement accuracy and the life of the electromagnetic flowmeter. However, it should be noted that the signal cable between the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor and the transmitter should not be too long, and the manufacturer-specific cable should be used, otherwise the measurement accuracy will be affected. The rest of the working conditions are more ideal.
1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
Ultrasonic flowmeter features
The unique signal digitization processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easily damaged, maintenance-free and have a long service life.
The circuit is more optimized, with high integration, low power consumption and high reliability.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-section small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Detailed installation of ultrasonic flowmeter
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Years of pipeline;
4. The type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature;
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. Four seasons temperature at the host place;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Do you need remote signals and types;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.