Selection of electrodes and lining
Standard electrodes are used for media that do not produce non-staining electrodes such as crystals, agglomerates, and scales. Otherwise, a doctor blade electrode is used. In addition to the pure alkaline solution, the dosing solution (crystallization of boron and magnesium double salt), the washing liquid and other electromagnetic flowmeters that use the scraper electrode, the other uses the electromagnetic flowmeter of the standard electrode. Since the process pipes in the workshop are basically made of plastic insulation material, if the electromagnetic flowmeter with two electrodes is selected, the grounding ring must be configured to ensure the measurement accuracy. However, the common grounding ring is easy to corrode, and the corrosion-resistant titanium or 钽 grounding ring is high in cost, so the three-electrode electromagnetic flowmeter is selected to ensure measurement accuracy, reduce cost, and convenient installation and maintenance.
Flowmeter type selection
The types of electromagnetic flowmeters are divided into: integral type and split type. In Qinghai, the coldest temperature in winter is up to -30 °C. Many metered electromagnetic flowmeters are outdoors, and the environmental humidity of magnesium-lithium separation, pressure filtration and washing processes in lithium and boron systems is large. Exquisite, evaporation, conversion and other processes up to 90 °C. Therefore, the humidity of the high temperature, low temperature, high temperature fluid, vibration source and other working conditions select a split flow meter to effectively prevent the impact on the measuring components, to ensure measurement accuracy and the life of the electromagnetic flowmeter. However, it should be noted that the signal cable between the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor and the transmitter should not be too long, and the manufacturer-specific cable should be used, otherwise the measurement accuracy will be affected. The rest of the working conditions are more ideal.
General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.