Choice of protection level
The protection level of the electromagnetic flowmeter should be selected according to the actual situation. If the sensor is required to be installed below the ground and is often flooded, IP68 should be selected. If the sensor is installed above the ground, IP65 and IP67 should be selected. In any case, the display area of ??the electromagnetic flowmeter cannot be used with water or enter the water, which may cause damage to the electromagnetic flowmeter. As a chemical company, the workshop produces high humidity, but IP65 (IP65 is a water-proof type. The electromagnetic flowmeter sensor housing allows the faucet to spray water from the sensor in any direction of the sensor of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The pressure of the water spray is 30Kpa, the water output It is 12.5L/S and the distance is 3 meters.) The electromagnetic flowmeter of the protection grade fully meets the requirements of on-site measurement.
Choice of connection method
Electromagnetic flowmeters have threaded connections, flanged connections, clamps, etc. In the chemical industry, flange-connected electromagnetic flowmeters are generally used. The selection must be consistent with the process-flange engineering pressure and standards.
Conclusion, with the maturity of the domestic instrument industry, chemical companies such as lithium carbonate, boric acid and potash will also enter the market in line with the domestic market. As an important industrial flow measuring instrument, electromagnetic flowmeter should play its role in DCS control. The right selection is especially important to provide accurate measurement data, reduce labor costs and increase production efficiency.
1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
Use and promotion of electromagnetic flowmeter
The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is a fully intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter developed by our company using advanced technology at home and abroad. Its all-Chinese electromagnetic converter core adopts high-speed central processing unit, which has fast calculation speed, high precision and reliable measurement performance. The converter circuit design adopts the latest international technology, the input impedance is up to 1015 ohms, the common mode rejection ratio is better than 100db, and the external interference and 60Hz/50Hz interference suppression ability is better than 90db, which can measure the lower conductivity fluid medium flow. The sensor adopts a new non-uniform magnetic field technology and a special magnetic circuit structure. The magnetic field is stable and reliable, and the volume is greatly reduced, the weight is reduced, and the flowmeter has the characteristics of small size and light weight. Adhering to the enterprise spirit of "seeking truth, hard work, innovation and development", we insist on "customer first, technology first, high quality, first-class service", we will provide you with first-class products and first-class service.