To ensure the measurement accuracy of the electromagnetic flowmeter, proper installation is very important.
The transmitter should be installed in a dry and ventilated place indoors. Avoid installation in places where the ambient temperature is too high, should not be subject to strong vibration, try to avoid equipment with strong magnetic fields, such as large motors, transformers, etc. Avoid installation in corrosive gases. The installation location is easy to overhaul. This is the environmental condition to ensure the normal operation of the transmitter.
In order to ensure that the measuring tube of the transmitter is filled with the measured medium, the stacker is preferably installed vertically, and the flow direction is from bottom to top. Especially for liquid-solid two-phase flow, it must be installed vertically. If the site is only allowed to be installed horizontally, it must be ensured that the two electrodes are at the same level.
The transmitter should be equipped with valves and bypass at both ends.
The millivolt AC potential measured by the electrode of the electromagnetic flow transmitter is based on the liquid potential in the transmitter. In order to stabilize the liquid potential and maintain the potential of the transmitter and fluid to ensure stable measurement, the transmitter shell and the metal tube should have good grounding at both ends, and the converter housing should also be grounded. The grounding resistance should not be greater than 10 and cannot be shared with the grounding wire of other electrical equipment. If the transmitter housing is not guaranteed to be in good contact with the metal pipe, connect them with metal wires. Re-reliable grounding.
In order to avoid interference signals, the signal between the transmitter and the converter must be transmitted with shielded wires. It is not allowed to place the signal cable and power cable in parallel in the same cable. The length of the signal cable should generally not exceed 30 m.
Converter installation site should avoid AC and DC strong magnetic field and vibration, ambient temperature is -20 to 50 ° C, does not contain corrosive gases, relative humidity is not more than 80%.
In order to avoid the influence of the flow rate on the relative measurement, the flow regulating valve should be placed downstream of the transmitter. For small-caliber transmitters, since the distance from the center of the electrode to the inlet end of the flowmeter is equivalent to several times the length of the diameter D, the upstream straight pipe may not be specified. However, for a flowmeter with a large diameter, generally there should be a straight pipe section of 5D or more in the upstream, and the downstream pipe section is generally not required.
1. Requirements for straight pipe sections
Inlet/outlet straight pipe section: inlet should be ≥10×DN; outlet should be ≥5×DN
2. Grounding point requirement
In order to make the instrument work reliably, improve the measurement accuracy, free from external parasitic potential / the sensor should have good grounding, the grounding resistance is less than 10. (If the metal pipe is well grounded, no special grounding device is required) 3.3 Pair installation Location requirements as shown
Insert the electromagnetic flowmeter according to the situation of the pipeline in the field. If the flowmeter without the ball valve is installed, it should be installed on the pipeline without overpressure (that is, the flowmeter without the ball valve can be installed without pressure), and the hole is opened in the pipeline. Diameter 50, ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe; for occasions requiring constant flow loading or unloading or no media spillage, a ball valve must be installed, that is, a plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter with a ball valve structure is selected; With a diameter of 50, it is ready to weld the connecting welded pipe to the opening of the pipe.
Measuring range : Recommended range: 0.5m/s to 10m/s continuously adjustable. Maximum use range: continuously adjustable from 0.2m/s to 15m/s
Signal output: 1, the switch quantity can be set to: pulse output (up to 1000HZ); high/low flow alarm; empty pipe alarm; flow direction indication;
Fault alarm; 2, current output: 4-20mA output
Configuration method: 1. Field configuration through three manual keys. 2. Field configuration via remote control. 3. Perform on-site configuration through the handheld communicator.
Memory: The memory that the EEPROM does not disappear, no battery saving.
Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.