Choice of caliber
The choice of the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not necessarily the same as the diameter of the pipe, and should be determined by the flow rate and flow rate. However, as the chemical raw materials and intermediate liquid of Salt Lake, the viscosity is large and the flow rate is low (generally 2.0 to 4.0 m/s). The electromagnetic flowmeter is used on such a pipe, and the diameter of the sensor is the same as the diameter of the pipe. If the flow rate is lower than 1.0m/s, an electromagnetic flowmeter of appropriate flow rate can be selected to ensure measurement accuracy and relatively reduce investment.
Selection of flow rate and range
Basically, they are anti-corrosion plastic pipes, and considering the lining of the flow meter, the flow rate is generally controlled at 2m/s. For some materials that are easy to crystallize (such as sodium carbonate solution, compounding liquid: crystallized mainly boron and magnesium double salt), the flow rate is increased to 3.0 to 4.0 m/s by taking measures. The flow rate will increase the flow noise, and the vibration of the pipeline will affect the measurement accuracy. Under the condition that the electromagnetic flowmeter is installed, the shock absorber should be installed before and after. The full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value, which is typically 1.2 times the estimated maximum flow. The normal measurement flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.
Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.