Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Using intelligent judgment, the measurement correction setting is not used, and the air traffic control alarm and electrode detection application are more convenient;
Advanced "rough error handling" technology, which can remove fluids such as slurry to measure sharp disturbances, reduce output runout, maintain high precision measurement and make output more stable;
With a fluid density setting, it can display mass flow;
Constant current excitation current range, 125mA, 250mA optional, can be used with different manufacturers, different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
Control function with remote reset of the totalizer, with contact signal input for starting and stopping accumulation, suitable for total inspection and batch processing applications;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
Advanced non-volatile memory for higher circuit reliability and effective protection of setup and measurement parameters;
The meter can be equipped with an unpowered clock and memory for recording the power down time, power-on time and power-down time;
The meter has an optional hour recording function that can store flow and electrode resistance measurements for more than 30 days.
The new keyboard processing method avoids the keyboard operation affecting the measurement, and can enter and return the operation menu to make the parameter setting more convenient;
The total display uses 10-bit decimal 9999999999 full-value carry, which solves the practice of double-word full value 4294967285 (hexadecimal FFFF) carry-in habit;
With wireless transmission, the mesh network is organized by the wireless HART protocol.
Vortex flowmeter working principle
The working principle of the vortex flowmeter is to arrange a vortex generator in the fluid, so that the vortex is alternately generated on both sides of the body, and the vortex column is asymmetrically arranged downstream of the vortex generator to generate a certain frequency, by the formula f= St*v/(1-1.27d/D)*d, (St is the Strauhal number, which is a dimensionless number, related to the vortex generator and Reynolds number; v is the flow velocity; d is the incident head width; D is the nominal diameter) to get the flow rate.
In general, the vortex flowmeter output signal (frequency) is not affected by changes in fluid properties and composition, which means that the meter factor is only related to the shape and size of the vortex generator and the Reynolds number. Its advantages are: simple and firm structure, convenient installation and maintenance; suitable for a variety of fluids, liquid, gas, steam and some mixed phases are applicable; high precision, generally up to ± 1% R; flow range is wide, up to 10 : 1 or 20:1 or more; low head loss; no zero drift; relatively cheap price; disadvantage: not suitable for low Reynolds number Re <20000, limited use of high viscosity, low flow rate, small diameter The requirements for the environment are high, and places with vibration should be eliminated as much as possible, and the upstream side needs to have a long straight pipe section; the meter factor is lower, and the larger the diameter, the lower the diameter. The signal resolution is reduced, so the aperture should not be too large, generally used in DN15~DN300mm.
Vortex flowmeter verification detection method
Standard table method
The vortex flowmeter is used as a standard device in series with the flowmeter to be inspected, and can be verified by static method or dynamic method. By comparing the readings of the two flow meters, the error of the vortex flowmeter to be tested is obtained.
Standard table flow meter standard device features:
1. Standard table method is suitable for measuring various fluids (including liquids and gases), and also for liquids of various viscosities.
2. The indication value is checked. The flow meter used as the standard meter is installed in series with the flowmeter to be tested in the same closed pipeline system. Generally, there is no time measurement error.
3. As a standard table, the vortex flowmeter can be the same as or different from the flowmeter to be tested.
4. When the flow meter is verified by the standard meter method, the airflow or liquid flow can be not cut off, so it is suitable for online verification, and is also suitable for the measurement standard for the closed pipeline. 5, the standard table method is easy to achieve automation, sealed and safe, does not pollute the environment.
6. Small size, light weight, simple device structure, convenient operation, easy transportation and installation, and low cost.
7. Standard meter flowmeters have low accuracy and poor stability, and often need to be compared regularly or irregularly to monitor their metering performance. The standard table has a shorter verification period.