Selection of electrodes and lining
Standard electrodes are used for media that do not produce non-staining electrodes such as crystals, agglomerates, and scales. Otherwise, a doctor blade electrode is used. In addition to the pure alkaline solution, the dosing solution (crystallization of boron and magnesium double salt), the washing liquid and other electromagnetic flowmeters that use the scraper electrode, the other uses the electromagnetic flowmeter of the standard electrode. Since the process pipes in the workshop are basically made of plastic insulation material, if the electromagnetic flowmeter with two electrodes is selected, the grounding ring must be configured to ensure the measurement accuracy. However, the common grounding ring is easy to corrode, and the corrosion-resistant titanium or 钽 grounding ring is high in cost, so the three-electrode electromagnetic flowmeter is selected to ensure measurement accuracy, reduce cost, and convenient installation and maintenance.
Flowmeter type selection
The types of electromagnetic flowmeters are divided into: integral type and split type. In Qinghai, the coldest temperature in winter is up to -30 °C. Many metered electromagnetic flowmeters are outdoors, and the environmental humidity of magnesium-lithium separation, pressure filtration and washing processes in lithium and boron systems is large. Exquisite, evaporation, conversion and other processes up to 90 °C. Therefore, the humidity of the high temperature, low temperature, high temperature fluid, vibration source and other working conditions select a split flow meter to effectively prevent the impact on the measuring components, to ensure measurement accuracy and the life of the electromagnetic flowmeter. However, it should be noted that the signal cable between the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor and the transmitter should not be too long, and the manufacturer-specific cable should be used, otherwise the measurement accuracy will be affected. The rest of the working conditions are more ideal.
Vortex flowmeter verification detection method
Standard table method
The vortex flowmeter is used as a standard device in series with the flowmeter to be inspected, and can be verified by static method or dynamic method. By comparing the readings of the two flow meters, the error of the vortex flowmeter to be tested is obtained.
Standard table flow meter standard device features:
1. Standard table method is suitable for measuring various fluids (including liquids and gases), and also for liquids of various viscosities.
2. The indication value is checked. The flow meter used as the standard meter is installed in series with the flowmeter to be tested in the same closed pipeline system. Generally, there is no time measurement error.
3. As a standard table, the vortex flowmeter can be the same as or different from the flowmeter to be tested.
4. When the flow meter is verified by the standard meter method, the airflow or liquid flow can be not cut off, so it is suitable for online verification, and is also suitable for the measurement standard for the closed pipeline. 5, the standard table method is easy to achieve automation, sealed and safe, does not pollute the environment.
6. Small size, light weight, simple device structure, convenient operation, easy transportation and installation, and low cost.
7. Standard meter flowmeters have low accuracy and poor stability, and often need to be compared regularly or irregularly to monitor their metering performance. The standard table has a shorter verification period.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
3. Reasons for parameter setting direction. The instrument is incorrectly indicated due to a parameter error. The parameter error makes the secondary meter full frequency calculation error, and the reason for this is mainly related to questions 1 and 3. The full-scale frequency is similar, indicating that the long-term inaccuracy is indicated. The full-scale frequency of the actual full-scale frequency and large-dry calculation indicates that the range is fluctuating and cannot be read. The inconsistency of the parameters on the data affects the final determination of the parameters, and finally passes. Recalibration combined with mutual comparison to determine the parameters solves this problem.
4. The secondary instrument is faulty. There are many faults in this part, including: when the instrument board is disconnected, the range setting has individual bit display bad, and the K coefficient setting has individual bit display bad, which makes it impossible to determine the range setting and K factor setting. Part of the reason is mainly related to questions 1, 2. The problem is solved by fixing the corresponding fault.
5, Four-way line connection problem. On the surface of some circuits, the line connection is very good. Check carefully. Some connectors are actually loose and the circuit is interrupted. Some connectors are tightly connected, but the fastening screws are fastened to the wire due to the secondary line problem. Interruption, this part of the reason is mainly related to question.