Electrode: Its function is to extract and induce a proportional induced inductive potential signal. The electrodes are typically made of non-magnetically conductive stainless steel and are required to be flush with the liner so that the fluid passes unimpeded. It should be installed in the vertical direction of the pipe to prevent deposits from accumulating on it and affecting the measurement accuracy.
Enclosure: Made of ferromagnetic material, it is the cover of the distribution system excitation coil and isolates the interference of external magnetic field.
Lining: A complete electrical insulation lining on the inside of the measuring tube and on the flange sealing surface. It directly contacts the liquid to be measured, and its function is to increase the corrosion resistance of the measuring catheter and prevent the induced potential from being short-circuited by the metal measuring tube wall. Most of the lining materials are PTFE plastics and ceramics that are resistant to corrosion, high temperature and wear.
Converter: The induced potential signal generated by the liquid flow is very weak and is greatly affected by various interference factors. The function of the converter is to amplify and convert the induced potential signal into a unified standard signal and suppress the main interference signal. Its task is to amplify the induced potential signal Ex detected by the electrode into a unified standard DC signal.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
3. Reasons for parameter setting direction. The instrument is incorrectly indicated due to a parameter error. The parameter error makes the secondary meter full frequency calculation error, and the reason for this is mainly related to questions 1 and 3. The full-scale frequency is similar, indicating that the long-term inaccuracy is indicated. The full-scale frequency of the actual full-scale frequency and large-dry calculation indicates that the range is fluctuating and cannot be read. The inconsistency of the parameters on the data affects the final determination of the parameters, and finally passes. Recalibration combined with mutual comparison to determine the parameters solves this problem.
4. The secondary instrument is faulty. There are many faults in this part, including: when the instrument board is disconnected, the range setting has individual bit display bad, and the K coefficient setting has individual bit display bad, which makes it impossible to determine the range setting and K factor setting. Part of the reason is mainly related to questions 1, 2. The problem is solved by fixing the corresponding fault.
5, Four-way line connection problem. On the surface of some circuits, the line connection is very good. Check carefully. Some connectors are actually loose and the circuit is interrupted. Some connectors are tightly connected, but the fastening screws are fastened to the wire due to the secondary line problem. Interruption, this part of the reason is mainly related to question.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
6. The connection problem between the secondary instrument and the subsequent instrument. Due to the problem of the subsequent instrument or the maintenance of the subsequent instrument, the mA output circuit of the secondary instrument is interrupted. For this type of secondary instrument, this part is mainly related to the problem 2. Especially for the subsequent recorders, in the case that the recorder cannot be repaired for a long time, it is necessary to pay attention to shorting the output of the secondary meter.
7. The circuit always has no indication due to the failure of the secondary instrument flat-axle cable. Due to long-term operation, coupled with the influence of dust, the flat-axle cable is faulty, and the problem can be solved by cleaning or replacing the flat-axis cable.
8. For the problem 7, the main problem is that the secondary instrument shows that the fixing screw of the meter head is loose, causing the head to sink, the pointer and the case friction are large, the movement is not working, and the problem is solved by adjusting the meter head and re-fixing.
9. Use environmental issues. In particular, the sensor part installed in the well is affected by the humidity of the environment, which causes the circuit board to be damp. This part is mainly related to questions 2 and 2. Through the corresponding technical improvement measures, the sensor part with large humidity is re-separated from the probe part and the conversion part, and the separate type sensor is used. Therefore, the working environment is good, and the instrument has been running well.
10. Due to the poor adjustment of the site, or due to the actual situation after the adjustment. Due to the on-site vibration and noise balance adjustment and sensitivity adjustment is not good. Or because of the re-allocation of the situation after a period of operation after the adjustment, causing the indication problem, this part of the reason is mainly related to questions 4 and 5. Use an oscilloscope, plus the combined process operation, and re-adjust.