Choice of caliber
The choice of the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not necessarily the same as the diameter of the pipe, and should be determined by the flow rate and flow rate. However, as the chemical raw materials and intermediate liquid of Salt Lake, the viscosity is large and the flow rate is low (generally 2.0 to 4.0 m/s). The electromagnetic flowmeter is used on such a pipe, and the diameter of the sensor is the same as the diameter of the pipe. If the flow rate is lower than 1.0m/s, an electromagnetic flowmeter of appropriate flow rate can be selected to ensure measurement accuracy and relatively reduce investment.
Selection of flow rate and range
Basically, they are anti-corrosion plastic pipes, and considering the lining of the flow meter, the flow rate is generally controlled at 2m/s. For some materials that are easy to crystallize (such as sodium carbonate solution, compounding liquid: crystallized mainly boron and magnesium double salt), the flow rate is increased to 3.0 to 4.0 m/s by taking measures. The flow rate will increase the flow noise, and the vibration of the pipeline will affect the measurement accuracy. Under the condition that the electromagnetic flowmeter is installed, the shock absorber should be installed before and after. The full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value, which is typically 1.2 times the estimated maximum flow. The normal measurement flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
Vortex flowmeter verification detection method
Standard table method
The vortex flowmeter is used as a standard device in series with the flowmeter to be inspected, and can be verified by static method or dynamic method. By comparing the readings of the two flow meters, the error of the vortex flowmeter to be tested is obtained.
Standard table flow meter standard device features:
1. Standard table method is suitable for measuring various fluids (including liquids and gases), and also for liquids of various viscosities.
2. The indication value is checked. The flow meter used as the standard meter is installed in series with the flowmeter to be tested in the same closed pipeline system. Generally, there is no time measurement error.
3. As a standard table, the vortex flowmeter can be the same as or different from the flowmeter to be tested.
4. When the flow meter is verified by the standard meter method, the airflow or liquid flow can be not cut off, so it is suitable for online verification, and is also suitable for the measurement standard for the closed pipeline. 5, the standard table method is easy to achieve automation, sealed and safe, does not pollute the environment.
6. Small size, light weight, simple device structure, convenient operation, easy transportation and installation, and low cost.
7. Standard meter flowmeters have low accuracy and poor stability, and often need to be compared regularly or irregularly to monitor their metering performance. The standard table has a shorter verification period.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
6. The connection problem between the secondary instrument and the subsequent instrument. Due to the problem of the subsequent instrument or the maintenance of the subsequent instrument, the mA output circuit of the secondary instrument is interrupted. For this type of secondary instrument, this part is mainly related to the problem 2. Especially for the subsequent recorders, in the case that the recorder cannot be repaired for a long time, it is necessary to pay attention to shorting the output of the secondary meter.
7. The circuit always has no indication due to the failure of the secondary instrument flat-axle cable. Due to long-term operation, coupled with the influence of dust, the flat-axle cable is faulty, and the problem can be solved by cleaning or replacing the flat-axis cable.
8. For the problem 7, the main problem is that the secondary instrument shows that the fixing screw of the meter head is loose, causing the head to sink, the pointer and the case friction are large, the movement is not working, and the problem is solved by adjusting the meter head and re-fixing.
9. Use environmental issues. In particular, the sensor part installed in the well is affected by the humidity of the environment, which causes the circuit board to be damp. This part is mainly related to questions 2 and 2. Through the corresponding technical improvement measures, the sensor part with large humidity is re-separated from the probe part and the conversion part, and the separate type sensor is used. Therefore, the working environment is good, and the instrument has been running well.
10. Due to the poor adjustment of the site, or due to the actual situation after the adjustment. Due to the on-site vibration and noise balance adjustment and sensitivity adjustment is not good. Or because of the re-allocation of the situation after a period of operation after the adjustment, causing the indication problem, this part of the reason is mainly related to questions 4 and 5. Use an oscilloscope, plus the combined process operation, and re-adjust.