Ultrasonic flowmeter uses the electronic principle to measure the flow meter. Although it has its own verification procedure, because it has the same usage management mode as the tap water industry measurement, it puts its performance requirements, measurement accuracy, verification cycle, etc. into the cold water meter. In the meantime, it has become more standardized. Since then, the use of large-caliber ultrasonic flowmeters has normative documents in the water industry.
Ultrasonic flowmeter (ultrasonic water meter) Because the measurement principle is different from electromagnetic water meter, its accuracy is different. How to choose an ultrasonic flowmeter with superior performance and precision:
The user flow range is used to determine the type, diameter, temperature, medium, etc. of the ultrasonic flowmeter, especially considering the common flow rate and the starting flow rate. The purpose is to ensure the water supply quantity, accurately measure and reduce the leakage rate. When using the water meter, the user's water meter Commonly used traffic generally cannot exceed the common flow value specified by the product.
Different flow rate to determine the diameter of the flow meter can meet the measurement range.
Different user environments.
Also consider the working pressure, the structure of the flow certificate, the form of the converter (whether bidirectional flow, current, pulse, communication interface, data storage) and the length of the connecting cable.
The performance and accuracy of the ultrasonic flowmeter are selected.
Users can learn more about the peers who are already using the ultrasonic flowmeter, to see the effect of their use, the accuracy of the measurement.
At present, industrial flow measurement generally has problems of large diameter, large flow, small diameter, small flow, high temperature liquid, and gas measurement. This is because the general flowmeter will bring manufacturing and transportation as the diameter of the measuring pipe increases. The difficulty of the above, the advantages of increased cost, increased energy loss, and inconvenient installation, ultrasonic flowmeters can be avoided. The German FLEXIM ultrasonic flowmeter measures diameters from 6mm to 6500 mm, from a few meters wide open channels, culverts to 500m wide rivers.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
3. Reasons for parameter setting direction. The instrument is incorrectly indicated due to a parameter error. The parameter error makes the secondary meter full frequency calculation error, and the reason for this is mainly related to questions 1 and 3. The full-scale frequency is similar, indicating that the long-term inaccuracy is indicated. The full-scale frequency of the actual full-scale frequency and large-dry calculation indicates that the range is fluctuating and cannot be read. The inconsistency of the parameters on the data affects the final determination of the parameters, and finally passes. Recalibration combined with mutual comparison to determine the parameters solves this problem.
4. The secondary instrument is faulty. There are many faults in this part, including: when the instrument board is disconnected, the range setting has individual bit display bad, and the K coefficient setting has individual bit display bad, which makes it impossible to determine the range setting and K factor setting. Part of the reason is mainly related to questions 1, 2. The problem is solved by fixing the corresponding fault.
5, Four-way line connection problem. On the surface of some circuits, the line connection is very good. Check carefully. Some connectors are actually loose and the circuit is interrupted. Some connectors are tightly connected, but the fastening screws are fastened to the wire due to the secondary line problem. Interruption, this part of the reason is mainly related to question.
Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.