Choice of caliber
The choice of the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not necessarily the same as the diameter of the pipe, and should be determined by the flow rate and flow rate. However, as the chemical raw materials and intermediate liquid of Salt Lake, the viscosity is large and the flow rate is low (generally 2.0 to 4.0 m/s). The electromagnetic flowmeter is used on such a pipe, and the diameter of the sensor is the same as the diameter of the pipe. If the flow rate is lower than 1.0m/s, an electromagnetic flowmeter of appropriate flow rate can be selected to ensure measurement accuracy and relatively reduce investment.
Selection of flow rate and range
Basically, they are anti-corrosion plastic pipes, and considering the lining of the flow meter, the flow rate is generally controlled at 2m/s. For some materials that are easy to crystallize (such as sodium carbonate solution, compounding liquid: crystallized mainly boron and magnesium double salt), the flow rate is increased to 3.0 to 4.0 m/s by taking measures. The flow rate will increase the flow noise, and the vibration of the pipeline will affect the measurement accuracy. Under the condition that the electromagnetic flowmeter is installed, the shock absorber should be installed before and after. The full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value, which is typically 1.2 times the estimated maximum flow. The normal measurement flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
Main features of vortex flowmeter
Measuring medium: nominal diameter of liquid, gas and steam: DN15-DN300 (non-standard products can be customized according to user requirements) Temperature range: -40°C~350°C Pressure specification: PN1.6Mpa; PN2.5Mpa; PN4.0Mpa, Higher pressure specifications can be customized to a specific range: normal range 1:10 Extended range 1:15 Pressure loss factor: Cd ≤ 2.6 System measurement accuracy: liquid, gas indication ± 1%, steam indication ± 1.5% plug-in flow The measured value is ±2.5% of the supply voltage: sensor +12VDC, +24VDC (optional) transmitter +24VDC.
On-site display type The meter comes with 3.6 lithium battery output signal: sensor pulse frequency signal 0.1~3000Hz low level ≤1V high level ≥6V.
Transmitter two-wire 4~20mADC current signal for vibration acceleration: Piezoelectric ≤0.2g Ambient temperature: -40°C~55°C (non-explosion-proof place) -20°C~55°C (explosion-proof place) Ambient humidity: Relative Humidity 5~85% signal remote transmission distance: ≤500m signal line interface: internal thread M20×1.5 explosion-proof grade: iaIICT2-T5 protection grade: ordinary IP65 submersible IP68 instrument material: converter shell is made of aluminum alloy, the body part is adopted 1Cr18Ni9Ti can also be made of special materials according to user requirements.
Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.