Selection of electrodes and lining
Standard electrodes are used for media that do not produce non-staining electrodes such as crystals, agglomerates, and scales. Otherwise, a doctor blade electrode is used. In addition to the pure alkaline solution, the dosing solution (crystallization of boron and magnesium double salt), the washing liquid and other electromagnetic flowmeters that use the scraper electrode, the other uses the electromagnetic flowmeter of the standard electrode. Since the process pipes in the workshop are basically made of plastic insulation material, if the electromagnetic flowmeter with two electrodes is selected, the grounding ring must be configured to ensure the measurement accuracy. However, the common grounding ring is easy to corrode, and the corrosion-resistant titanium or 钽 grounding ring is high in cost, so the three-electrode electromagnetic flowmeter is selected to ensure measurement accuracy, reduce cost, and convenient installation and maintenance.
Flowmeter type selection
The types of electromagnetic flowmeters are divided into: integral type and split type. In Qinghai, the coldest temperature in winter is up to -30 °C. Many metered electromagnetic flowmeters are outdoors, and the environmental humidity of magnesium-lithium separation, pressure filtration and washing processes in lithium and boron systems is large. Exquisite, evaporation, conversion and other processes up to 90 °C. Therefore, the humidity of the high temperature, low temperature, high temperature fluid, vibration source and other working conditions select a split flow meter to effectively prevent the impact on the measuring components, to ensure measurement accuracy and the life of the electromagnetic flowmeter. However, it should be noted that the signal cable between the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor and the transmitter should not be too long, and the manufacturer-specific cable should be used, otherwise the measurement accuracy will be affected. The rest of the working conditions are more ideal.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
Summarizing the main causes of these problems, mainly related to the following aspects:
1. Problems with selection. Some vortex sensors are selected on the caliber selection or after the design selection, due to the change of process conditions, so that the selection is larger, the actual selection should be as small as possible to improve the measurement accuracy. The main reason for this is the same. Questions 1, 3, and 6 are related. For example, a vortex pipeline is designed for use by several equipment. Because some of the equipment is not used, the actual actual flow is reduced. The actual design results in too large an original design, which is equivalent to an increase in measurable flow. The lower limit, when the process pipe has a small flow rate, the indication cannot be guaranteed. When the flow rate is large, it can be used, because it is sometimes too difficult to re-engineer. Changes in process conditions are only temporary. The re-tuning of the parameters can be combined to improve the indication accuracy.
2. Installation problems. The main reason is that the length of the straight pipe in front of the sensor is not enough, which affects the measurement accuracy. The reason for this is mainly related to the problem 1. For example, the straight pipe section in front of the sensor is obviously insufficient. Since the FIC203 is not used for measurement, it is only used for control, so the current accuracy can be used equivalent to the downgrade.
Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.