Electrode: Its function is to extract and induce a proportional induced inductive potential signal. The electrodes are typically made of non-magnetically conductive stainless steel and are required to be flush with the liner so that the fluid passes unimpeded. It should be installed in the vertical direction of the pipe to prevent deposits from accumulating on it and affecting the measurement accuracy.
Enclosure: Made of ferromagnetic material, it is the cover of the distribution system excitation coil and isolates the interference of external magnetic field.
Lining: A complete electrical insulation lining on the inside of the measuring tube and on the flange sealing surface. It directly contacts the liquid to be measured, and its function is to increase the corrosion resistance of the measuring catheter and prevent the induced potential from being short-circuited by the metal measuring tube wall. Most of the lining materials are PTFE plastics and ceramics that are resistant to corrosion, high temperature and wear.
Converter: The induced potential signal generated by the liquid flow is very weak and is greatly affected by various interference factors. The function of the converter is to amplify and convert the induced potential signal into a unified standard signal and suppress the main interference signal. Its task is to amplify the induced potential signal Ex detected by the electrode into a unified standard DC signal.
Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.
Product advantage and preservation
The vortex flowmeter adopts micro-power high-tech, and can be operated continuously by lithium battery for more than one year, which saves the purchase and installation cost of cables and display instruments, and can display instantaneous flow and accumulated flow on the spot. The temperature-compensated integrated vortex flowmeter also has a temperature sensor that directly measures the temperature of the saturated steam and calculates the pressure to show the mass flow of the saturated steam. The temperature and pressure compensation integrated type has a temperature and pressure sensor. The gas flow measurement can directly measure the temperature and pressure of the gas medium, thereby indicating the volumetric volume flow of the gas.
In order to prevent accidental damage to the instrument, please keep the packaging status of our company when it is shipped to the user.
After the instrument arrives, it should be installed in time to avoid the insulation performance of the flow converter being reduced due to unexpected factors, and the metal parts are corroded. If you need to store for a long time, please observe the following:
1. When storing, try not to unpack.
2. The storage location should have the following conditions:
3. With rainproof and waterproof facilities
4. Not susceptible to mechanical vibration or shock
5. The instrument should be stored in the temperature and humidity ranges listed in the table below. The ideal temperature and humidity is 25 ° C, 65%
6. Ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C
7. Relative humidity 5% to 90%