Instruments that measure fluid flow are collectively referred to as flow meters or flow meters. The flowmeter is one of the important instruments in industrial measurement. With the development of industrial production, the accuracy and range of flow measurement requirements are getting higher and higher, and the flow measurement technology is changing with each passing day. Various types of flow meters have been introduced to suit various applications. More than 100 flow meters have been put into use. From different perspectives, flow meters have different classification methods. There are two commonly used classification methods. One is to classify according to the measurement principle adopted by the flowmeter: the second is to classify according to the structural principle of the flowmeter.
Sort by measurement principle
a. Mechanical principle:
Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure type, rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem;
Impulse type using the momentum theorem, movable tube type;
Direct mass equation using Newton's second law;
a target using the principle of fluid momentum;
Turbine using the angular momentum theorem;
Vortex type using vortex principle of fluid oscillation;
Use the total static pressure difference of the pitot tube type as well as volumetric and sputum, trough and so on.
b. Electrical principle:
Differential capacitor type,
Strain resistance type, etc.
c. Acoustic principle:
d. Thermal principles:
Indirect calorimetry and so on.
Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
Product advantage and preservation
The vortex flowmeter adopts micro-power high-tech, and can be operated continuously by lithium battery for more than one year, which saves the purchase and installation cost of cables and display instruments, and can display instantaneous flow and accumulated flow on the spot. The temperature-compensated integrated vortex flowmeter also has a temperature sensor that directly measures the temperature of the saturated steam and calculates the pressure to show the mass flow of the saturated steam. The temperature and pressure compensation integrated type has a temperature and pressure sensor. The gas flow measurement can directly measure the temperature and pressure of the gas medium, thereby indicating the volumetric volume flow of the gas.
In order to prevent accidental damage to the instrument, please keep the packaging status of our company when it is shipped to the user.
After the instrument arrives, it should be installed in time to avoid the insulation performance of the flow converter being reduced due to unexpected factors, and the metal parts are corroded. If you need to store for a long time, please observe the following:
1. When storing, try not to unpack.
2. The storage location should have the following conditions:
3. With rainproof and waterproof facilities
4. Not susceptible to mechanical vibration or shock
5. The instrument should be stored in the temperature and humidity ranges listed in the table below. The ideal temperature and humidity is 25 ° C, 65%
6. Ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C
7. Relative humidity 5% to 90%