Choice of caliber
The choice of the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not necessarily the same as the diameter of the pipe, and should be determined by the flow rate and flow rate. However, as the chemical raw materials and intermediate liquid of Salt Lake, the viscosity is large and the flow rate is low (generally 2.0 to 4.0 m/s). The electromagnetic flowmeter is used on such a pipe, and the diameter of the sensor is the same as the diameter of the pipe. If the flow rate is lower than 1.0m/s, an electromagnetic flowmeter of appropriate flow rate can be selected to ensure measurement accuracy and relatively reduce investment.
Selection of flow rate and range
Basically, they are anti-corrosion plastic pipes, and considering the lining of the flow meter, the flow rate is generally controlled at 2m/s. For some materials that are easy to crystallize (such as sodium carbonate solution, compounding liquid: crystallized mainly boron and magnesium double salt), the flow rate is increased to 3.0 to 4.0 m/s by taking measures. The flow rate will increase the flow noise, and the vibration of the pipeline will affect the measurement accuracy. Under the condition that the electromagnetic flowmeter is installed, the shock absorber should be installed before and after. The full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value, which is typically 1.2 times the estimated maximum flow. The normal measurement flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
Summarizing the main causes of these problems, mainly related to the following aspects:
1. Problems with selection. Some vortex sensors are selected on the caliber selection or after the design selection, due to the change of process conditions, so that the selection is larger, the actual selection should be as small as possible to improve the measurement accuracy. The main reason for this is the same. Questions 1, 3, and 6 are related. For example, a vortex pipeline is designed for use by several equipment. Because some of the equipment is not used, the actual actual flow is reduced. The actual design results in too large an original design, which is equivalent to an increase in measurable flow. The lower limit, when the process pipe has a small flow rate, the indication cannot be guaranteed. When the flow rate is large, it can be used, because it is sometimes too difficult to re-engineer. Changes in process conditions are only temporary. The re-tuning of the parameters can be combined to improve the indication accuracy.
2. Installation problems. The main reason is that the length of the straight pipe in front of the sensor is not enough, which affects the measurement accuracy. The reason for this is mainly related to the problem 1. For example, the straight pipe section in front of the sensor is obviously insufficient. Since the FIC203 is not used for measurement, it is only used for control, so the current accuracy can be used equivalent to the downgrade.
Product advantage and preservation
The vortex flowmeter adopts micro-power high-tech, and can be operated continuously by lithium battery for more than one year, which saves the purchase and installation cost of cables and display instruments, and can display instantaneous flow and accumulated flow on the spot. The temperature-compensated integrated vortex flowmeter also has a temperature sensor that directly measures the temperature of the saturated steam and calculates the pressure to show the mass flow of the saturated steam. The temperature and pressure compensation integrated type has a temperature and pressure sensor. The gas flow measurement can directly measure the temperature and pressure of the gas medium, thereby indicating the volumetric volume flow of the gas.
In order to prevent accidental damage to the instrument, please keep the packaging status of our company when it is shipped to the user.
After the instrument arrives, it should be installed in time to avoid the insulation performance of the flow converter being reduced due to unexpected factors, and the metal parts are corroded. If you need to store for a long time, please observe the following:
1. When storing, try not to unpack.
2. The storage location should have the following conditions:
3. With rainproof and waterproof facilities
4. Not susceptible to mechanical vibration or shock
5. The instrument should be stored in the temperature and humidity ranges listed in the table below. The ideal temperature and humidity is 25 ° C, 65%
6. Ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C
7. Relative humidity 5% to 90%