Electromagnetic flowmeter features
Using intelligent judgment, the measurement correction setting is not used, and the air traffic control alarm and electrode detection application are more convenient;
Advanced "rough error handling" technology, which can remove fluids such as slurry to measure sharp disturbances, reduce output runout, maintain high precision measurement and make output more stable;
With a fluid density setting, it can display mass flow;
Constant current excitation current range, 125mA, 250mA optional, can be used with different manufacturers, different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
Control function with remote reset of the totalizer, with contact signal input for starting and stopping accumulation, suitable for total inspection and batch processing applications;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
Advanced non-volatile memory for higher circuit reliability and effective protection of setup and measurement parameters;
The meter can be equipped with an unpowered clock and memory for recording the power down time, power-on time and power-down time;
The meter has an optional hour recording function that can store flow and electrode resistance measurements for more than 30 days.
The new keyboard processing method avoids the keyboard operation affecting the measurement, and can enter and return the operation menu to make the parameter setting more convenient;
The total display uses 10-bit decimal 9999999999 full-value carry, which solves the practice of double-word full value 4294967285 (hexadecimal FFFF) carry-in habit;
With wireless transmission, the mesh network is organized by the wireless HART protocol.
Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.
Variable area flowmeter (equal pressure drop flowmeter)
The float placed in the upper and lower small tapered flow passages is moved by the force of the fluid flowing from the bottom to the top. When this force is balanced with the "display weight" of the float (the weight of the float itself minus the buoyancy of the fluid it receives), the capture is stationary. The height at which the float is stationary can be used as a measure of the flow rate. Since the cross-sectional area of ??the flowmeter varies with the height of the float, and the pressure difference between the upper and lower parts is equal when the float is stationary, the flowmeter is called a variable area flowmeter or an equal pressure dropmeter. A typical instrument of this type of flow meter is a rotor (float) flow meter.
A flowmeter weighing flowmeter that uses the momentum of a measuring fluid to reflect the flow rate. Since the momentum P of the flowing fluid is proportional to the density of the fluid and the square of the flow velocity v, i.e., p v2 , when the flow cross section is determined, v is proportional to the volumetric flow rate Q, so p Q2 . Set the proportional coefficient to A, then Q=A. Therefore, P is measured to reflect the flow rate Q. In this type of flowmeter, most of the flowmeters are used to convert momentum into pressure, displacement or force, and then the flow rate is measured. Typical meters for such flow meters are target and rotary wing flow meters.