Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter features
Programmable frequency low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
Using 16-bit embedded microprocessor, the operation speed is fast and the precision is high;
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability, reliable measurement, high precision, flow measurement range up to 100:1;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for wide range of power supply voltage and good anti-EMC performance;
Full Chinese character menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlit LCD display;
It has two-way flow measurement and two-way total accumulation function, and the current and frequency have bidirectional output function;
There are three totalizers in the internal to display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the difference integrated amount;
With RS485 or RS232 digital communication signal output
It has a conductivity measurement function to determine whether the sensor is empty or not;
The constant current excitation current range is large, and can be used with different companies and different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
High reliability with SMD devices and surface mount (SMT) technology;
The internal design of the meter has a power-down clock that can record 16 power-down times.
Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.
The flowmeter weighing impulse flowmeter that measures the flow using the impulse theorem is used to measure the flow rate of the granular solid medium, and is also used to measure the flow rate of the mud, the crystalline liquid, and the abrasive. Flow measurement ranges from a few kilograms per hour to nearly 10,000 tons. The typical instrument is a horizontal force-separated impulse flowmeter. The measurement principle is that when the measured medium falls freely from a certain height h to a detection plate with a tilt angle, an impulse is generated, and the horizontal force component of the impulse is proportional to the mass flow rate. Measuring this horizontal component can reflect the mass flow.
The electromagnetic flowmeter is made by applying the electric conductor to generate an induced electromotive force in a magnetic field, and the induced electromotive force is proportional to the flow rate, and is measured by measuring the electromotive force to reflect the flow of the pipeline. Its measurement accuracy and sensitivity are high. Industrially used to measure the flow of water, slurry and other media. The maximum diameter can be measured up to 2m, and the pressure loss is extremely small. However, media with low conductivity, such as gas and steam, cannot be used.
The electromagnetic flowmeter has a high cost, and the signal is susceptible to external magnetic field interference, which affects the wide application in industrial tube flow measurement. To this end, the product is constantly improving and updating, to the development of computer.