1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
Mass flow meter
Since the volume of the fluid is affected by parameters such as temperature and pressure, it is necessary to give the parameters of the medium when the flow rate is expressed by the volume flow. In the case of changing media parameters, it is often difficult to achieve this requirement, resulting in distortion of the meter display value. Therefore, mass flow meters have been widely used and valued. Mass flow meters are available in both direct and indirect versions. Direct mass flow meters are measured using principles directly related to mass flow. Currently used mass flow meters such as calorimetric, angular momentum, vibratory gyro, Magnus effect and Coriolis force. The indirect mass flow meter is obtained by directly multiplying the density meter by the volumetric flow rate to obtain the mass flow rate.
In modern industrial production, the operating parameters such as temperature and pressure of the flowing working fluid are continuously improved. In the case of high temperature and high pressure, due to the material and structure, the application of the direct mass flowmeter is difficult, and the indirect quality is encountered. Flowmeters are often not suitable for practical applications because they are limited by the range of humidity and pressure. Therefore, a temperature-pressure-compensated mass flowmeter is widely used in industrial production. It can be regarded as an indirect mass flow meter. Instead of using a density meter, it uses the relationship between temperature, pressure and density. It uses a temperature and pressure signal to calculate the density signal by function, and multiplies it by the volume flow. Mass Flow. At present, temperature and pressure-compensated mass flowmeters have been put into practical use. However, when the measured medium parameters vary widely or rapidly, it will be difficult or impossible to correctly compensate, so further study the mass flow rate applicable in actual production. Meters and densitometers are still a topic.
Chen's above-mentioned common structural principle of flowmeters is much better than various types of flowmeters, such as various helium flowmeters and trough flowmeters for open channel flow measurement; flowmeters suitable for large-caliber flow measurement; measuring laminar flow Laminar flowmeter; related flowmeter for two-phase flow measurement; and laser method, nuclear magnetic resonance flowmeter and various tracer methods, dilution method flow measurement, etc. With the development of technology and practical application needs, the new flowmeter will continue to emerge more types of flowmeters.