1. Measurements are not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity;
2. There is no obstructed flow component in the measuring tube, no pressure loss, and the requirements of the straight pipe section are low. Unique adaptability to slurry measurement;
3. Reasonable selection of sensor lining and electrode materials, that is, good corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
4. The converter adopts novel excitation mode with low power consumption, stable zero point and high precision. The flow range can reach 150:1;
5. The converter can be integrated with the sensor or separated;
6. The converter adopts 16-bit high-performance microprocessor, 2x16LCD display, convenient parameter setting and reliable programming;
7. The flowmeter is a two-way measuring system with three totalizers: positive total, reverse total and total difference; can display positive and negative flow, and has multiple outputs: current, pulse, digital communication , HART;
8, the converter uses surface mount technology (SMT), with self-test and self-diagnosis function;
9. Measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow velocity, so the measurement accuracy is high.
10. There is no obstruction in the measuring pipe, so there is no additional pressure loss; there is no moving parts in the measuring pipe, so the life of the sensor is extremely long.
11. Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with the magnetic field and is the average value on the pipeline surface, the sensor requires a short straight pipe section and a pipe diameter of 5 times.
12. The converter adopts the latest and most advanced single-chip microcomputer (MCU) and surface mount technology (SMT) in the world. It has reliable performance, high precision, low power consumption, stable zero point and convenient parameter setting. Click on the Chinese display LCD to display the cumulative flow, instantaneous flow rate, flow rate, flow percentage, and more.
13, two-way measurement system, can measure forward flow, reverse flow. Special production technology and high-quality materials ensure that the performance of the product remains stable for a long time.
Vortex flowmeter working principle
The working principle of the vortex flowmeter is to arrange a vortex generator in the fluid, so that the vortex is alternately generated on both sides of the body, and the vortex column is asymmetrically arranged downstream of the vortex generator to generate a certain frequency, by the formula f= St*v/(1-1.27d/D)*d, (St is the Strauhal number, which is a dimensionless number, related to the vortex generator and Reynolds number; v is the flow velocity; d is the incident head width; D is the nominal diameter) to get the flow rate.
In general, the vortex flowmeter output signal (frequency) is not affected by changes in fluid properties and composition, which means that the meter factor is only related to the shape and size of the vortex generator and the Reynolds number. Its advantages are: simple and firm structure, convenient installation and maintenance; suitable for a variety of fluids, liquid, gas, steam and some mixed phases are applicable; high precision, generally up to ± 1% R; flow range is wide, up to 10 : 1 or 20:1 or more; low head loss; no zero drift; relatively cheap price; disadvantage: not suitable for low Reynolds number Re <20000, limited use of high viscosity, low flow rate, small diameter The requirements for the environment are high, and places with vibration should be eliminated as much as possible, and the upstream side needs to have a long straight pipe section; the meter factor is lower, and the larger the diameter, the lower the diameter. The signal resolution is reduced, so the aperture should not be too large, generally used in DN15~DN300mm.
The ultrasonic flowmeter is designed based on the geometrical principle that the velocity of the ultrasonic wave propagating in the flowing medium is equal to the average flow velocity of the measured medium and the velocity of the acoustic wave itself. It is also measured by the flow rate to reflect the flow rate. Although the ultrasonic flowmeter appeared only in the 1970s, it is very popular because it can be made into a non-contact type and can be connected to the ultrasonic water level gauge for opening flow measurement without disturbing or resisting the fluid. There are promising flow meters.
Ultrasonic Doppler flowmeters fabricated using the Doppler effect have received widespread attention in recent years and are considered to be ideal gauges for non-contact measurement of two-phase flow.
Fluid oscillating flowmeter
The fluid oscillating flowmeter is designed based on the principle that the fluid will oscillate when flowing under specific flow conditions, and the frequency of the oscillation is proportional to the flow velocity. When the flow cross section is constant, the flow rate is proportional to the flow volume of the pilot volume. Therefore, the flow rate can be measured by measuring the oscillation frequency. This flowmeter was developed and developed in the 1970s. Because it combines the advantages of non-rotating components and pulsed digital output, it has a promising future. At present, typical products include vortex flowmeters and spiral vortex flowmeters.