Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Variable area flowmeter (equal pressure drop flowmeter)
The float placed in the upper and lower small tapered flow passages is moved by the force of the fluid flowing from the bottom to the top. When this force is balanced with the "display weight" of the float (the weight of the float itself minus the buoyancy of the fluid it receives), the capture is stationary. The height at which the float is stationary can be used as a measure of the flow rate. Since the cross-sectional area of ??the flowmeter varies with the height of the float, and the pressure difference between the upper and lower parts is equal when the float is stationary, the flowmeter is called a variable area flowmeter or an equal pressure dropmeter. A typical instrument of this type of flow meter is a rotor (float) flow meter.
A flowmeter weighing flowmeter that uses the momentum of a measuring fluid to reflect the flow rate. Since the momentum P of the flowing fluid is proportional to the density of the fluid and the square of the flow velocity v, i.e., p v2 , when the flow cross section is determined, v is proportional to the volumetric flow rate Q, so p Q2 . Set the proportional coefficient to A, then Q=A. Therefore, P is measured to reflect the flow rate Q. In this type of flowmeter, most of the flowmeters are used to convert momentum into pressure, displacement or force, and then the flow rate is measured. Typical meters for such flow meters are target and rotary wing flow meters.
Mass flow meter
Since the volume of the fluid is affected by parameters such as temperature and pressure, it is necessary to give the parameters of the medium when the flow rate is expressed by the volume flow. In the case of changing media parameters, it is often difficult to achieve this requirement, resulting in distortion of the meter display value. Therefore, mass flow meters have been widely used and valued. Mass flow meters are available in both direct and indirect versions. Direct mass flow meters are measured using principles directly related to mass flow. Currently used mass flow meters such as calorimetric, angular momentum, vibratory gyro, Magnus effect and Coriolis force. The indirect mass flow meter is obtained by directly multiplying the density meter by the volumetric flow rate to obtain the mass flow rate.
In modern industrial production, the operating parameters such as temperature and pressure of the flowing working fluid are continuously improved. In the case of high temperature and high pressure, due to the material and structure, the application of the direct mass flowmeter is difficult, and the indirect quality is encountered. Flowmeters are often not suitable for practical applications because they are limited by the range of humidity and pressure. Therefore, a temperature-pressure-compensated mass flowmeter is widely used in industrial production. It can be regarded as an indirect mass flow meter. Instead of using a density meter, it uses the relationship between temperature, pressure and density. It uses a temperature and pressure signal to calculate the density signal by function, and multiplies it by the volume flow. Mass Flow. At present, temperature and pressure-compensated mass flowmeters have been put into practical use. However, when the measured medium parameters vary widely or rapidly, it will be difficult or impossible to correctly compensate, so further study the mass flow rate applicable in actual production. Meters and densitometers are still a topic.
Chen's above-mentioned common structural principle of flowmeters is much better than various types of flowmeters, such as various helium flowmeters and trough flowmeters for open channel flow measurement; flowmeters suitable for large-caliber flow measurement; measuring laminar flow Laminar flowmeter; related flowmeter for two-phase flow measurement; and laser method, nuclear magnetic resonance flowmeter and various tracer methods, dilution method flow measurement, etc. With the development of technology and practical application needs, the new flowmeter will continue to emerge more types of flowmeters.