Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
The flowmeter weighing impulse flowmeter that measures the flow using the impulse theorem is used to measure the flow rate of the granular solid medium, and is also used to measure the flow rate of the mud, the crystalline liquid, and the abrasive. Flow measurement ranges from a few kilograms per hour to nearly 10,000 tons. The typical instrument is a horizontal force-separated impulse flowmeter. The measurement principle is that when the measured medium falls freely from a certain height h to a detection plate with a tilt angle, an impulse is generated, and the horizontal force component of the impulse is proportional to the mass flow rate. Measuring this horizontal component can reflect the mass flow.
The electromagnetic flowmeter is made by applying the electric conductor to generate an induced electromotive force in a magnetic field, and the induced electromotive force is proportional to the flow rate, and is measured by measuring the electromotive force to reflect the flow of the pipeline. Its measurement accuracy and sensitivity are high. Industrially used to measure the flow of water, slurry and other media. The maximum diameter can be measured up to 2m, and the pressure loss is extremely small. However, media with low conductivity, such as gas and steam, cannot be used.
The electromagnetic flowmeter has a high cost, and the signal is susceptible to external magnetic field interference, which affects the wide application in industrial tube flow measurement. To this end, the product is constantly improving and updating, to the development of computer.
The ultrasonic flowmeter is designed based on the geometrical principle that the velocity of the ultrasonic wave propagating in the flowing medium is equal to the average flow velocity of the measured medium and the velocity of the acoustic wave itself. It is also measured by the flow rate to reflect the flow rate. Although the ultrasonic flowmeter appeared only in the 1970s, it is very popular because it can be made into a non-contact type and can be connected to the ultrasonic water level gauge for opening flow measurement without disturbing or resisting the fluid. There are promising flow meters.
Ultrasonic Doppler flowmeters fabricated using the Doppler effect have received widespread attention in recent years and are considered to be ideal gauges for non-contact measurement of two-phase flow.
Fluid oscillating flowmeter
The fluid oscillating flowmeter is designed based on the principle that the fluid will oscillate when flowing under specific flow conditions, and the frequency of the oscillation is proportional to the flow velocity. When the flow cross section is constant, the flow rate is proportional to the flow volume of the pilot volume. Therefore, the flow rate can be measured by measuring the oscillation frequency. This flowmeter was developed and developed in the 1970s. Because it combines the advantages of non-rotating components and pulsed digital output, it has a promising future. At present, typical products include vortex flowmeters and spiral vortex flowmeters.