The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.
Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
The V-cone flowmeter is a new generation of differential pressure flow measuring instrument. In practical use, many factors have a great influence on the measurement accuracy of the differential pressure flowmeter, which increases the measurement error and reduces the accuracy.
The specific performance is as follows:
1) the design parameters are inconsistent with the working parameters;
2) there is no temperature compensation or compensation is incorrect;
3) the length of the upper and lower straight pipes is insufficient;
4) the cones and pipes are not concentric;
5) the pressure pipes Blockage, etc.
After on-site inspection, the shortage of straight pipe sections, disagreement, and blockage of the pressure guiding pipe can be ruled out.
The differential pressure transmitter is removed for verification, the transmitter is qualified, and the error is within the allowable range.
The technicians recalled the trend record of DCS preservation, and looked at the steam temperature and pressure recording curve. The temperature was between 120 °C and 150 °C, the pressure was between 0.3MPa and 0.6MPa, and the measured temperature and pressure deviated from the design value. The design parameter was temperature. 193 ° C, pressure 1.13 MPa). At the same time, the DCS configuration was viewed and it was found that there was no temperature and pressure compensation for the steam flow in the configuration.