The electromagnetic flowmeter has a large measuring range, usually 20:1~50:1, and the optional flow range is wide; the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is wider than other types of flowmeters, from a few millimeters to 3 meters; the positive and negative two-way flow can be measured. The pulsating flow rate can also be measured as long as the pulsation frequency is much lower than the excitation frequency; the meter output is linear in nature; it is easy to select the material type of the fluid contact member, and can be applied to corrosive fluids and the like. Since the electromagnetic flowmeter measures much more with suspended solids or dirt than other flow meters, the probability of failure of the inner wall adhesion layer is relatively high. If the electrical conductivity of the adhesion layer is close to the liquid conductivity, the instrument can output the signal normally, but only change the flow area to form a hidden fault of the measurement error; if it is a high conductivity adhesion layer, the electromotive force between the electrodes will be short-circuited; if it is an insulating adhesion layer The surface of the electrode is insulated to disconnect the measuring circuit. The latter two phenomena will make the meter inoperable.
Vortex flowmeter verification detection method
Standard table method
The vortex flowmeter is used as a standard device in series with the flowmeter to be inspected, and can be verified by static method or dynamic method. By comparing the readings of the two flow meters, the error of the vortex flowmeter to be tested is obtained.
Standard table flow meter standard device features:
1. Standard table method is suitable for measuring various fluids (including liquids and gases), and also for liquids of various viscosities.
2. The indication value is checked. The flow meter used as the standard meter is installed in series with the flowmeter to be tested in the same closed pipeline system. Generally, there is no time measurement error.
3. As a standard table, the vortex flowmeter can be the same as or different from the flowmeter to be tested.
4. When the flow meter is verified by the standard meter method, the airflow or liquid flow can be not cut off, so it is suitable for online verification, and is also suitable for the measurement standard for the closed pipeline. 5, the standard table method is easy to achieve automation, sealed and safe, does not pollute the environment.
6. Small size, light weight, simple device structure, convenient operation, easy transportation and installation, and low cost.
7. Standard meter flowmeters have low accuracy and poor stability, and often need to be compared regularly or irregularly to monitor their metering performance. The standard table has a shorter verification period.
The V-cone flowmeter is a new generation of differential pressure flow measuring instrument. In practical use, many factors have a great influence on the measurement accuracy of the differential pressure flowmeter, which increases the measurement error and reduces the accuracy.
The specific performance is as follows:
1) the design parameters are inconsistent with the working parameters;
2) there is no temperature compensation or compensation is incorrect;
3) the length of the upper and lower straight pipes is insufficient;
4) the cones and pipes are not concentric;
5) the pressure pipes Blockage, etc.
After on-site inspection, the shortage of straight pipe sections, disagreement, and blockage of the pressure guiding pipe can be ruled out.
The differential pressure transmitter is removed for verification, the transmitter is qualified, and the error is within the allowable range.
The technicians recalled the trend record of DCS preservation, and looked at the steam temperature and pressure recording curve. The temperature was between 120 °C and 150 °C, the pressure was between 0.3MPa and 0.6MPa, and the measured temperature and pressure deviated from the design value. The design parameter was temperature. 193 ° C, pressure 1.13 MPa). At the same time, the DCS configuration was viewed and it was found that there was no temperature and pressure compensation for the steam flow in the configuration.