Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
The working principle of the impeller type flowmeter is that the impeller is placed in the fluid to be measured, and is rotated by the impact of the fluid flow, and the flow rate is reflected by the speed of the impeller rotation. Typical impeller flow meters are water meters and turbine flow meters, which may be of mechanical transmission output or electrical pulse output. Generally, the water meter output of the mechanical transmission has low accuracy and the error is about ±2%, but the structure is simple and the cost is low. The domestic production has been mass-produced, standardized, generalized and serialized. The accuracy of the turbine flowmeter for electrical pulse signal output is high, with a typical error of ±0.2% to 0.5%.
Differential pressure flowmeter (variable pressure drop flowmeter)
The differential pressure flowmeter consists of a primary device and a secondary device. The primary device is called a flow measuring element and is installed in the pipe of the fluid to be measured, generating a pressure difference proportional to the flow rate (flow rate) for the secondary device to display the flow rate. The secondary device is called a display instrument. It receives the differential pressure signal generated by the measuring component and converts it to the corresponding flow for display. The primary device of the differential pressure flow meter is often a throttling device or a dynamic pressure measuring device (piteron, constant velocity tube, etc.). The secondary device is equipped with various mechanical, electronic and combined differential pressure gauges with flow display instruments. The differential pressure sensitive components of the differential pressure gauge are mostly elastic components. Since the differential pressure and the flow rate are in a square root relationship, the flow display instrument is equipped with an open square device to linearize the flow scale. Most meters also have a flow accumulator to display cumulative flow for economic accounting. This method of measuring flow using differential pressure has a long history and is relatively mature. Generally, countries all over the world use it in more important occasions, accounting for about 70% of various flow measurement methods. The flow measurement of the main steam, feed water, condensate, etc. of the power plant is based on this meter.
Several problems of steam metering and their solutions
Steam is one of the important energy sources for enterprise production. It is the main heat energy for urban central heating and an important indicator for economic accounting. Therefore, the accuracy of steam metering is particularly important.
In order to solve the problem of heating for employees, the company has updated the original boiler equipment, adding 4 new boilers (2 sets of 25t/h, and another 2 sets of 35t/h). The DCS realizes the automatic control of the boiler system, and the product is saturated steam.
Analysis of problems and influencing factors
Starting from the boiler ignition operation in November 2010, the steam flow often shows the maximum value, and the differential pressure signal measured by the differential pressure transmitter exceeds 20 mA. The same is true when the load is low and the actual flow is small. In this case, steam flow measurement does not provide a safety reference for boiler operation, and it cannot be used for cost accounting.
In response to this phenomenon, the design of the project uses a V-cone flowmeter, equipped with an intelligent differential pressure transmitter, and the measurement signal is sent to the DCS for calculation and display.