General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Main features of vortex flowmeter
Measuring medium: nominal diameter of liquid, gas and steam: DN15-DN300 (non-standard products can be customized according to user requirements) Temperature range: -40°C~350°C Pressure specification: PN1.6Mpa; PN2.5Mpa; PN4.0Mpa, Higher pressure specifications can be customized to a specific range: normal range 1:10 Extended range 1:15 Pressure loss factor: Cd ≤ 2.6 System measurement accuracy: liquid, gas indication ± 1%, steam indication ± 1.5% plug-in flow The measured value is ±2.5% of the supply voltage: sensor +12VDC, +24VDC (optional) transmitter +24VDC.
On-site display type The meter comes with 3.6 lithium battery output signal: sensor pulse frequency signal 0.1~3000Hz low level ≤1V high level ≥6V.
Transmitter two-wire 4~20mADC current signal for vibration acceleration: Piezoelectric ≤0.2g Ambient temperature: -40°C~55°C (non-explosion-proof place) -20°C~55°C (explosion-proof place) Ambient humidity: Relative Humidity 5~85% signal remote transmission distance: ≤500m signal line interface: internal thread M20×1.5 explosion-proof grade: iaIICT2-T5 protection grade: ordinary IP65 submersible IP68 instrument material: converter shell is made of aluminum alloy, the body part is adopted 1Cr18Ni9Ti can also be made of special materials according to user requirements.
The correct selection of ultrasonic flowmeters can ensure better use of ultrasonic flowmeters. The type of ultrasonic flowmeter to be selected should be determined according to the physical properties and chemical properties of the fluid medium to be tested, so that the diameter, flow range, lining material, electrode material and output current of the ultrasonic flowmeter can be adapted to the properties of the fluid to be measured. And flow measurement requirements.
1, precision function check
Accuracy levels and functions are based on measurement requirements and usage scenarios to select instrument accuracy levels for cost-effectiveness. For example, in the case of trade settlement, product handover and energy measurement, the accuracy level should be higher, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, select different accuracy levels according to control requirements; It is to detect the process flow, no need to do precise control and measurement, you can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0, then you can use a low-cost plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter.
2, measurable medium
Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and caliber When measuring a general medium, the full flow rate of the ultrasonic flow meter can be selected within the range of 0.5-12 m/s of the measured medium flow rate, and the range is relatively wide. The selection of the meter specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as the process piping. It should be determined according to whether the measured flow range is within the flow rate range. That is, when the pipeline flow rate is too low to meet the requirements of the flow meter or the measurement accuracy is not guaranteed at this flow rate. It is necessary to reduce the gauge diameter, thereby increasing the flow rate inside the tube and obtaining satisfactory measurement results.