In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stably and reliably, the following aspects should be noted when selecting the installation location:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (large motors, large transformers, etc.) to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20~+60°C, and the relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter does not depend on the characteristics of the flow. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex in the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Nothing.
If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
a.increase the length of the straight pipe before and after; b. use a flow stabilizer; c. reduce the cross section of the measuring point.
Vortex flowmeter verification detection method
Standard table method
The vortex flowmeter is used as a standard device in series with the flowmeter to be inspected, and can be verified by static method or dynamic method. By comparing the readings of the two flow meters, the error of the vortex flowmeter to be tested is obtained.
Standard table flow meter standard device features:
1. Standard table method is suitable for measuring various fluids (including liquids and gases), and also for liquids of various viscosities.
2. The indication value is checked. The flow meter used as the standard meter is installed in series with the flowmeter to be tested in the same closed pipeline system. Generally, there is no time measurement error.
3. As a standard table, the vortex flowmeter can be the same as or different from the flowmeter to be tested.
4. When the flow meter is verified by the standard meter method, the airflow or liquid flow can be not cut off, so it is suitable for online verification, and is also suitable for the measurement standard for the closed pipeline. 5, the standard table method is easy to achieve automation, sealed and safe, does not pollute the environment.
6. Small size, light weight, simple device structure, convenient operation, easy transportation and installation, and low cost.
7. Standard meter flowmeters have low accuracy and poor stability, and often need to be compared regularly or irregularly to monitor their metering performance. The standard table has a shorter verification period.
Ultrasonic flowmeter measurement principle
When the ultrasonic beam propagates in the liquid, the flow of the liquid will cause a small change in the propagation time, and the change in the propagation time is proportional to the flow velocity of the liquid, and its relationship conforms to the following expression.
θ is the angle between the sound beam and the direction of flow of the liquid
M is the number of linear travels of the sound beam in the liquid
D is the inner diameter of the pipe
Tup is the propagation time of the sound beam in the positive direction
Tdown is the propagation time of the sound beam in the reverse direction
Let the speed of sound in the stationary fluid be c, the velocity of the fluid flow be u, and the propagation distance be L. When the sound wave is in the same direction as the fluid flow direction (ie, the downstream direction), the propagation velocity is c+u; otherwise, the propagation velocity is cu. Two sets of ultrasonic generators and receivers (T1, R1) and (T2, R2) are placed at two places separated by L. When T1 is in the forward direction and T2 transmits ultrasonic waves in the reverse direction, the time required for the ultrasonic waves to reach the receivers R1 and R2 respectively is t1 and t2, then
Since the flow velocity of the fluid in the industrial pipeline is much smaller than the sound velocity, that is, c>>u, the time difference between the two is ▽t=t2-t1=2Lu/cc. Thus, the propagation velocity of the acoustic wave in the fluid is known. When it is known, the flow rate u can be obtained by measuring the time difference ▽t, and the flow rate Q can be obtained. The method of measuring the flow using this principle is called the time difference method. In addition, a phase difference method, a frequency difference method, or the like can be used.