Use and promotion of electromagnetic flowmeter
The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is a fully intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter developed by our company using advanced technology at home and abroad. Its all-Chinese electromagnetic converter core adopts high-speed central processing unit, which has fast calculation speed, high precision and reliable measurement performance. The converter circuit design adopts the latest international technology, the input impedance is up to 1015 ohms, the common mode rejection ratio is better than 100db, and the external interference and 60Hz/50Hz interference suppression ability is better than 90db, which can measure the lower conductivity fluid medium flow. The sensor adopts a new non-uniform magnetic field technology and a special magnetic circuit structure. The magnetic field is stable and reliable, and the volume is greatly reduced, the weight is reduced, and the flowmeter has the characteristics of small size and light weight. Adhering to the enterprise spirit of "seeking truth, hard work, innovation and development", we insist on "customer first, technology first, high quality, first-class service", we will provide you with first-class products and first-class service.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
6. The connection problem between the secondary instrument and the subsequent instrument. Due to the problem of the subsequent instrument or the maintenance of the subsequent instrument, the mA output circuit of the secondary instrument is interrupted. For this type of secondary instrument, this part is mainly related to the problem 2. Especially for the subsequent recorders, in the case that the recorder cannot be repaired for a long time, it is necessary to pay attention to shorting the output of the secondary meter.
7. The circuit always has no indication due to the failure of the secondary instrument flat-axle cable. Due to long-term operation, coupled with the influence of dust, the flat-axle cable is faulty, and the problem can be solved by cleaning or replacing the flat-axis cable.
8. For the problem 7, the main problem is that the secondary instrument shows that the fixing screw of the meter head is loose, causing the head to sink, the pointer and the case friction are large, the movement is not working, and the problem is solved by adjusting the meter head and re-fixing.
9. Use environmental issues. In particular, the sensor part installed in the well is affected by the humidity of the environment, which causes the circuit board to be damp. This part is mainly related to questions 2 and 2. Through the corresponding technical improvement measures, the sensor part with large humidity is re-separated from the probe part and the conversion part, and the separate type sensor is used. Therefore, the working environment is good, and the instrument has been running well.
10. Due to the poor adjustment of the site, or due to the actual situation after the adjustment. Due to the on-site vibration and noise balance adjustment and sensitivity adjustment is not good. Or because of the re-allocation of the situation after a period of operation after the adjustment, causing the indication problem, this part of the reason is mainly related to questions 4 and 5. Use an oscilloscope, plus the combined process operation, and re-adjust.
Ultrasonic flowmeter measurement principle
When the ultrasonic beam propagates in the liquid, the flow of the liquid will cause a small change in the propagation time, and the change in the propagation time is proportional to the flow velocity of the liquid, and its relationship conforms to the following expression.
θ is the angle between the sound beam and the direction of flow of the liquid
M is the number of linear travels of the sound beam in the liquid
D is the inner diameter of the pipe
Tup is the propagation time of the sound beam in the positive direction
Tdown is the propagation time of the sound beam in the reverse direction
Let the speed of sound in the stationary fluid be c, the velocity of the fluid flow be u, and the propagation distance be L. When the sound wave is in the same direction as the fluid flow direction (ie, the downstream direction), the propagation velocity is c+u; otherwise, the propagation velocity is cu. Two sets of ultrasonic generators and receivers (T1, R1) and (T2, R2) are placed at two places separated by L. When T1 is in the forward direction and T2 transmits ultrasonic waves in the reverse direction, the time required for the ultrasonic waves to reach the receivers R1 and R2 respectively is t1 and t2, then
Since the flow velocity of the fluid in the industrial pipeline is much smaller than the sound velocity, that is, c>>u, the time difference between the two is ▽t=t2-t1=2Lu/cc. Thus, the propagation velocity of the acoustic wave in the fluid is known. When it is known, the flow rate u can be obtained by measuring the time difference ▽t, and the flow rate Q can be obtained. The method of measuring the flow using this principle is called the time difference method. In addition, a phase difference method, a frequency difference method, or the like can be used.