General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
3. Reasons for parameter setting direction. The instrument is incorrectly indicated due to a parameter error. The parameter error makes the secondary meter full frequency calculation error, and the reason for this is mainly related to questions 1 and 3. The full-scale frequency is similar, indicating that the long-term inaccuracy is indicated. The full-scale frequency of the actual full-scale frequency and large-dry calculation indicates that the range is fluctuating and cannot be read. The inconsistency of the parameters on the data affects the final determination of the parameters, and finally passes. Recalibration combined with mutual comparison to determine the parameters solves this problem.
4. The secondary instrument is faulty. There are many faults in this part, including: when the instrument board is disconnected, the range setting has individual bit display bad, and the K coefficient setting has individual bit display bad, which makes it impossible to determine the range setting and K factor setting. Part of the reason is mainly related to questions 1, 2. The problem is solved by fixing the corresponding fault.
5, Four-way line connection problem. On the surface of some circuits, the line connection is very good. Check carefully. Some connectors are actually loose and the circuit is interrupted. Some connectors are tightly connected, but the fastening screws are fastened to the wire due to the secondary line problem. Interruption, this part of the reason is mainly related to question.
Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
●Insert ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without stopping production. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
● Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: It is necessary to cut the pipeline installation, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
● External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
● Portable ultrasonic flowmeter: portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
● Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
● Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.