The lining material should be selected according to the corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the tested medium:
First, natural rubber (soft rubber)
1, better elasticity, wear resistance and tearing force
2, resistant to general weak acid, weak alkali corrosion
3. Water and sewage
Second, acid-resistant rubber (hard rubber)
It can withstand the corrosion of hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, ammonia water, phosphoric acid and 50% sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide at normal temperature, but it is not resistant to corrosion by strong oxidants.
It can measure general acid, alkali and salt solutions.
Third, neoprene (Neoprene)
1, excellent elasticity, high tearing force, good wear resistance
2, resistant to general low concentration of acid and alkali, salt solution corrosion, but not resistant to oxidation of the medium, and temperature requirements <80 ° C;
It can measure water, sewage, mud and pulp.
Fourth, Polyurethane (Polyurethane)
1, excellent wear resistance
2, poor acid and alkali resistance, temperature requirements <40 ° C
Measure medium-strongly worn coal slurry, mud and slurry
Five, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
1. Boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia, concentrated alkali and various organic solvents
2, good wear resistance, poor bonding performance, temperature requirements -80 ~ +180 ° C;
Measuring concentration, concentrated alkali strong corrosive solution and sanitary medium
Flow meter type
Instruments that measure fluid flow are collectively referred to as flow meters or flow meters. The flowmeter is one of the important instruments in industrial measurement. With the development of industrial production, the accuracy and range of flow measurement requirements are getting higher and higher, and the flow measurement technology is changing with each passing day. Various types of flow meters have been introduced to suit various applications. More than 100 flow meters have been put into use. From different perspectives, flow meters have different classification methods. There are two commonly used classification methods. One is to classify according to the measurement principle adopted by the flowmeter: the second is to classify according to the structural principle of the flowmeter.
Classified by flowmeter structure principle
A volumetric flow meter is equivalent to a standard volume container that measures the flow medium continuously. The larger the traffic, the more times the metric is, and the higher the frequency of the output. The principle of the volumetric flowmeter is relatively simple and suitable for measuring fluids with high viscosity and low Reynolds number. According to the shape of the rotary body, the products currently produced are: an oval gear flow meter suitable for measuring liquid flow, a lumbar flowmeter (Roots flowmeter), a rotary piston and a scraper flowmeter; a servo type suitable for measuring gas flow Volumetric flowmeters, membranes and flowmeters, etc.
Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
●Insert ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without stopping production. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
● Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: It is necessary to cut the pipeline installation, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
● External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
● Portable ultrasonic flowmeter: portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
● Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
● Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.