The electromagnetic flowmeter has a large measuring range, usually 20:1~50:1, and the optional flow range is wide; the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is wider than other types of flowmeters, from a few millimeters to 3 meters; the positive and negative two-way flow can be measured. The pulsating flow rate can also be measured as long as the pulsation frequency is much lower than the excitation frequency; the meter output is linear in nature; it is easy to select the material type of the fluid contact member, and can be applied to corrosive fluids and the like. Since the electromagnetic flowmeter measures much more with suspended solids or dirt than other flow meters, the probability of failure of the inner wall adhesion layer is relatively high. If the electrical conductivity of the adhesion layer is close to the liquid conductivity, the instrument can output the signal normally, but only change the flow area to form a hidden fault of the measurement error; if it is a high conductivity adhesion layer, the electromotive force between the electrodes will be short-circuited; if it is an insulating adhesion layer The surface of the electrode is insulated to disconnect the measuring circuit. The latter two phenomena will make the meter inoperable.
Variable area flowmeter (equal pressure drop flowmeter)
The float placed in the upper and lower small tapered flow passages is moved by the force of the fluid flowing from the bottom to the top. When this force is balanced with the "display weight" of the float (the weight of the float itself minus the buoyancy of the fluid it receives), the capture is stationary. The height at which the float is stationary can be used as a measure of the flow rate. Since the cross-sectional area of ??the flowmeter varies with the height of the float, and the pressure difference between the upper and lower parts is equal when the float is stationary, the flowmeter is called a variable area flowmeter or an equal pressure dropmeter. A typical instrument of this type of flow meter is a rotor (float) flow meter.
A flowmeter weighing flowmeter that uses the momentum of a measuring fluid to reflect the flow rate. Since the momentum P of the flowing fluid is proportional to the density of the fluid and the square of the flow velocity v, i.e., p v2 , when the flow cross section is determined, v is proportional to the volumetric flow rate Q, so p Q2 . Set the proportional coefficient to A, then Q=A. Therefore, P is measured to reflect the flow rate Q. In this type of flowmeter, most of the flowmeters are used to convert momentum into pressure, displacement or force, and then the flow rate is measured. Typical meters for such flow meters are target and rotary wing flow meters.
Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
●Insert ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without stopping production. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
● Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: It is necessary to cut the pipeline installation, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
● External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
● Portable ultrasonic flowmeter: portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
● Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
● Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.