Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
Summarizing the main causes of these problems, mainly related to the following aspects:
1. Problems with selection. Some vortex sensors are selected on the caliber selection or after the design selection, due to the change of process conditions, so that the selection is larger, the actual selection should be as small as possible to improve the measurement accuracy. The main reason for this is the same. Questions 1, 3, and 6 are related. For example, a vortex pipeline is designed for use by several equipment. Because some of the equipment is not used, the actual actual flow is reduced. The actual design results in too large an original design, which is equivalent to an increase in measurable flow. The lower limit, when the process pipe has a small flow rate, the indication cannot be guaranteed. When the flow rate is large, it can be used, because it is sometimes too difficult to re-engineer. Changes in process conditions are only temporary. The re-tuning of the parameters can be combined to improve the indication accuracy.
2. Installation problems. The main reason is that the length of the straight pipe in front of the sensor is not enough, which affects the measurement accuracy. The reason for this is mainly related to the problem 1. For example, the straight pipe section in front of the sensor is obviously insufficient. Since the FIC203 is not used for measurement, it is only used for control, so the current accuracy can be used equivalent to the downgrade.
Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
●Insert ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without stopping production. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
● Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: It is necessary to cut the pipeline installation, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
● External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
● Portable ultrasonic flowmeter: portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
● Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
● Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.