Electrode: Its function is to extract and induce a proportional induced inductive potential signal. The electrodes are typically made of non-magnetically conductive stainless steel and are required to be flush with the liner so that the fluid passes unimpeded. It should be installed in the vertical direction of the pipe to prevent deposits from accumulating on it and affecting the measurement accuracy.
Enclosure: Made of ferromagnetic material, it is the cover of the distribution system excitation coil and isolates the interference of external magnetic field.
Lining: A complete electrical insulation lining on the inside of the measuring tube and on the flange sealing surface. It directly contacts the liquid to be measured, and its function is to increase the corrosion resistance of the measuring catheter and prevent the induced potential from being short-circuited by the metal measuring tube wall. Most of the lining materials are PTFE plastics and ceramics that are resistant to corrosion, high temperature and wear.
Converter: The induced potential signal generated by the liquid flow is very weak and is greatly affected by various interference factors. The function of the converter is to amplify and convert the induced potential signal into a unified standard signal and suppress the main interference signal. Its task is to amplify the induced potential signal Ex detected by the electrode into a unified standard DC signal.
Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
●Insert ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without stopping production. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
● Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: It is necessary to cut the pipeline installation, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
● External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
● Portable ultrasonic flowmeter: portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
● Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
● Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
ltrasonic flowmeter installation
The time difference ultrasonic flowmeter is a competitive flow measurement method in the world today, and its measurement line accuracy is higher than 1.0%. Due to the diversity of the industrial site, especially the environment around the pipeline, how to install and debug the ultrasonic flowmeter according to the specific environment has become an important topic in the field of ultrasonic flow measurement. This procedure explains the installation details of the ultrasonic flowmeter; It further fully demonstrates the advantages of accuracy, reliability and stability of the ultrasonic flowmeter, greatly reducing future maintenance work and even maintenance-free.
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Year of the pipeline;
4. Type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles, and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. The temperature of the four seasons at the host site;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Whether remote signals and types are required;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.