General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
6. The connection problem between the secondary instrument and the subsequent instrument. Due to the problem of the subsequent instrument or the maintenance of the subsequent instrument, the mA output circuit of the secondary instrument is interrupted. For this type of secondary instrument, this part is mainly related to the problem 2. Especially for the subsequent recorders, in the case that the recorder cannot be repaired for a long time, it is necessary to pay attention to shorting the output of the secondary meter.
7. The circuit always has no indication due to the failure of the secondary instrument flat-axle cable. Due to long-term operation, coupled with the influence of dust, the flat-axle cable is faulty, and the problem can be solved by cleaning or replacing the flat-axis cable.
8. For the problem 7, the main problem is that the secondary instrument shows that the fixing screw of the meter head is loose, causing the head to sink, the pointer and the case friction are large, the movement is not working, and the problem is solved by adjusting the meter head and re-fixing.
9. Use environmental issues. In particular, the sensor part installed in the well is affected by the humidity of the environment, which causes the circuit board to be damp. This part is mainly related to questions 2 and 2. Through the corresponding technical improvement measures, the sensor part with large humidity is re-separated from the probe part and the conversion part, and the separate type sensor is used. Therefore, the working environment is good, and the instrument has been running well.
10. Due to the poor adjustment of the site, or due to the actual situation after the adjustment. Due to the on-site vibration and noise balance adjustment and sensitivity adjustment is not good. Or because of the re-allocation of the situation after a period of operation after the adjustment, causing the indication problem, this part of the reason is mainly related to questions 4 and 5. Use an oscilloscope, plus the combined process operation, and re-adjust.
ltrasonic flowmeter installation
The time difference ultrasonic flowmeter is a competitive flow measurement method in the world today, and its measurement line accuracy is higher than 1.0%. Due to the diversity of the industrial site, especially the environment around the pipeline, how to install and debug the ultrasonic flowmeter according to the specific environment has become an important topic in the field of ultrasonic flow measurement. This procedure explains the installation details of the ultrasonic flowmeter; It further fully demonstrates the advantages of accuracy, reliability and stability of the ultrasonic flowmeter, greatly reducing future maintenance work and even maintenance-free.
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Year of the pipeline;
4. Type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles, and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. The temperature of the four seasons at the host site;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Whether remote signals and types are required;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.