General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Product advantage and preservation
The vortex flowmeter adopts micro-power high-tech, and can be operated continuously by lithium battery for more than one year, which saves the purchase and installation cost of cables and display instruments, and can display instantaneous flow and accumulated flow on the spot. The temperature-compensated integrated vortex flowmeter also has a temperature sensor that directly measures the temperature of the saturated steam and calculates the pressure to show the mass flow of the saturated steam. The temperature and pressure compensation integrated type has a temperature and pressure sensor. The gas flow measurement can directly measure the temperature and pressure of the gas medium, thereby indicating the volumetric volume flow of the gas.
In order to prevent accidental damage to the instrument, please keep the packaging status of our company when it is shipped to the user.
After the instrument arrives, it should be installed in time to avoid the insulation performance of the flow converter being reduced due to unexpected factors, and the metal parts are corroded. If you need to store for a long time, please observe the following:
1. When storing, try not to unpack.
2. The storage location should have the following conditions:
3. With rainproof and waterproof facilities
4. Not susceptible to mechanical vibration or shock
5. The instrument should be stored in the temperature and humidity ranges listed in the table below. The ideal temperature and humidity is 25 ° C, 65%
6. Ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C
7. Relative humidity 5% to 90%
Some experiences on using ultrasonic flowmeter
1. The flowmeter has two modes, diagonal and reflective. When the reflection mode is not detected, it can be measured in diagonal mode, so that we have been using the reflection mode.
2. The flowmeter requires a relatively high pipe, and the insulation layer must be scraped off, otherwise it cannot be measured. When we measured the air conditioning water system, we cut the insulation layer with a knife to prevent the sensor. After the measurement, the cut insulation layer was glued. The surface of the pipe should be as bright as possible. If it is too rough, it must be sanded.
3. It is difficult to measure when the fluid in the pipeline is not full, so the measuring position should be as straight as possible, away from elbows, valves and other places.
4. The authenticity of the flowmeter reading depends on the signal strength. When the signal is too low, the result is basically unreliable, generally more than 60% or even more.
5. Since the readings may vary greatly, the approach we take is to have the flowmeter read continuously, such as continuously recording one minute of reading and then taking the average.
6. Measuring hot water lines is more difficult than cold water lines. Because the wall temperature of the hot water pipe is high, the coupling agent is easily formed at a high temperature. In addition to the product's own coupling agent, we have tried toothpaste.
The summary of ultrasonic flowmeter measurement accuracy and accuracy needs to be improved.