In order to make the electromagnetic flowmeter work stably and reliably, the following aspects should be noted when selecting the installation location:
1. Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields (large motors, large transformers, etc.) to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
2. It should be installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid sun and rain. The ambient temperature should be -20~+60°C, and the relative humidity is less than 85%.
3. There should be plenty of space around the flowmeter for easy installation and maintenance.
The measurement principle of the electromagnetic flowmeter does not depend on the characteristics of the flow. If there is a certain turbulence and vortex in the pipeline, it will be generated in the non-measurement zone (such as elbow, tangential current limit or half-opening shut-off valve upstream). Nothing.
If steady-state eddy currents in the measurement zone affect the stability of the measurement and the accuracy of the measurement, then some measures should be taken to stabilize the flow rate distribution:
a.increase the length of the straight pipe before and after; b. use a flow stabilizer; c. reduce the cross section of the measuring point.
Product advantage and preservation
The vortex flowmeter adopts micro-power high-tech, and can be operated continuously by lithium battery for more than one year, which saves the purchase and installation cost of cables and display instruments, and can display instantaneous flow and accumulated flow on the spot. The temperature-compensated integrated vortex flowmeter also has a temperature sensor that directly measures the temperature of the saturated steam and calculates the pressure to show the mass flow of the saturated steam. The temperature and pressure compensation integrated type has a temperature and pressure sensor. The gas flow measurement can directly measure the temperature and pressure of the gas medium, thereby indicating the volumetric volume flow of the gas.
In order to prevent accidental damage to the instrument, please keep the packaging status of our company when it is shipped to the user.
After the instrument arrives, it should be installed in time to avoid the insulation performance of the flow converter being reduced due to unexpected factors, and the metal parts are corroded. If you need to store for a long time, please observe the following:
1. When storing, try not to unpack.
2. The storage location should have the following conditions:
3. With rainproof and waterproof facilities
4. Not susceptible to mechanical vibration or shock
5. The instrument should be stored in the temperature and humidity ranges listed in the table below. The ideal temperature and humidity is 25 ° C, 65%
6. Ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C
7. Relative humidity 5% to 90%
ltrasonic flowmeter installation
The time difference ultrasonic flowmeter is a competitive flow measurement method in the world today, and its measurement line accuracy is higher than 1.0%. Due to the diversity of the industrial site, especially the environment around the pipeline, how to install and debug the ultrasonic flowmeter according to the specific environment has become an important topic in the field of ultrasonic flow measurement. This procedure explains the installation details of the ultrasonic flowmeter; It further fully demonstrates the advantages of accuracy, reliability and stability of the ultrasonic flowmeter, greatly reducing future maintenance work and even maintenance-free.
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Year of the pipeline;
4. Type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles, and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. The temperature of the four seasons at the host site;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Whether remote signals and types are required;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.