The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
3. Reasons for parameter setting direction. The instrument is incorrectly indicated due to a parameter error. The parameter error makes the secondary meter full frequency calculation error, and the reason for this is mainly related to questions 1 and 3. The full-scale frequency is similar, indicating that the long-term inaccuracy is indicated. The full-scale frequency of the actual full-scale frequency and large-dry calculation indicates that the range is fluctuating and cannot be read. The inconsistency of the parameters on the data affects the final determination of the parameters, and finally passes. Recalibration combined with mutual comparison to determine the parameters solves this problem.
4. The secondary instrument is faulty. There are many faults in this part, including: when the instrument board is disconnected, the range setting has individual bit display bad, and the K coefficient setting has individual bit display bad, which makes it impossible to determine the range setting and K factor setting. Part of the reason is mainly related to questions 1, 2. The problem is solved by fixing the corresponding fault.
5, Four-way line connection problem. On the surface of some circuits, the line connection is very good. Check carefully. Some connectors are actually loose and the circuit is interrupted. Some connectors are tightly connected, but the fastening screws are fastened to the wire due to the secondary line problem. Interruption, this part of the reason is mainly related to question.
Some experiences on using ultrasonic flowmeter
1. The flowmeter has two modes, diagonal and reflective. When the reflection mode is not detected, it can be measured in diagonal mode, so that we have been using the reflection mode.
2. The flowmeter requires a relatively high pipe, and the insulation layer must be scraped off, otherwise it cannot be measured. When we measured the air conditioning water system, we cut the insulation layer with a knife to prevent the sensor. After the measurement, the cut insulation layer was glued. The surface of the pipe should be as bright as possible. If it is too rough, it must be sanded.
3. It is difficult to measure when the fluid in the pipeline is not full, so the measuring position should be as straight as possible, away from elbows, valves and other places.
4. The authenticity of the flowmeter reading depends on the signal strength. When the signal is too low, the result is basically unreliable, generally more than 60% or even more.
5. Since the readings may vary greatly, the approach we take is to have the flowmeter read continuously, such as continuously recording one minute of reading and then taking the average.
6. Measuring hot water lines is more difficult than cold water lines. Because the wall temperature of the hot water pipe is high, the coupling agent is easily formed at a high temperature. In addition to the product's own coupling agent, we have tried toothpaste.
The summary of ultrasonic flowmeter measurement accuracy and accuracy needs to be improved.