Application of electromagnetic flowmeter
Because electromagnetic flowmeter has its unique advantages, it is widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, food, paper, sugar, water supply and drainage, environmental protection, water conservancy, steel, petroleum, pharmaceutical and other industrial fields. Various acid and alkali salt solutions, mud, pulp, pulp, coal water slurry, corn syrup, fiber pulp, lime slurry, water supply and drainage, brine, hydrogen peroxide, beer, wort, various beverages, black liquor, green liquor, etc. The volumetric flow of the medium.
The main technical parameters
Nominal diameter series DN (mm)
Pipeline PTFE lining:
Pipeline rubber lining:
Special specifications can be customized
Flow direction: current output
Positive, negative, net flow
Range ratio: 150:1
Repeatability error: ±0.1 of the measured value
Accuracy level: pipeline type: 0.5 level, 1.0 level
Measured medium temperature
Ordinary rubber lining: -20 ~ +60 ° C
High temperature rubber lining: -20 ~ +90 ° C
PTFE lining: -30 ~ +100 ° C
High temperature PTFE lining: -30 ~ +180 ° C
Rated operating voltage
Pipe type: DN6-DN100≤1.6Mpa, DN125-DN225≤1.0Mpa high pressure can be customized
Conductivity of the measured fluid ≥ 5us / cm (integrated)
Most water-based media have a conductivity of 200-800 us/cm, and electromagnetic flow meters can be used to measure the flow rate.
Load resistance: 0 ~ 10mA, 0 ~ 1.5kΩ
4 to 20 mA, 0 to 750 Ω
Digital frequency output
The upper limit of the output frequency can be set to open the bidirectional output of the open collector of the transistor with optical isolation from 1 to 5000HZ. External ≤35V, the maximum current of the collector is 25mA when conducting
Straight pipe length
Pipeline type: upstream ≥5DN, downstream ≥2DN
The flowmeter and the pipe are flanged, and the flange connection size should meet the requirements of GB11988.
Explosion-proof mark: mdllBT4
Ambient temperature: -10 ° C ~ +55 ° C
Relative temperature: 5% to 90%
Total power consumption: less than 15W
Vortex flowmeter common fault
1. The measurement range of the vortex flowmeter is large, generally 10:1, but the lower limit of measurement is limited by many factors: Re>10000 is the most basic condition for the operation of the vortex flowmeter. In addition, it is also responded by the vortex. The signal, the vortex frequency f is also small, and it also makes signal processing difficult. The upper limit of measurement is the frequency response of the sensor and the frequency limit of the circuit. Therefore, the flow rate range must be calculated and calculated according to the flow rate of the fluid. The environmental conditions on the site are complicated. In addition to the conditions such as ambient temperature, humidity, and atmosphere, electromagnetic interference should also be considered.
2, vibration is also a big enemy of this type of instrument. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid mechanical vibrations, especially the lateral vibration of the pipe (perpendicular to the pipe axis and the vertical vortex generating body axis). This effect cannot be suppressed and eliminated in the design of the flowmeter structure. Since the vortex signal is equally sensitive to the influence of the flow field, it is not suitable for the length of the straight pipe section to ensure the flow conditions necessary for stabilizing the vortex street. Even the capacitive and ultrasonic type with strong anti-vibration performance guarantees that the fluid is a fully developed one-way flow, which is not negligible.
The medium temperature also has a great influence on the performance of the vortex flowmeter. For example, the pressure stress type vortex flowmeter cannot be used for a long time at 300 °C, because its insulation resistance is rapidly reduced from 10-100 MΩ at normal temperature to 1-101 Ω, and the output signal is also small, resulting in deterioration of measurement characteristics. In the measurement system, the sensor and the converter should be installed separately to avoid long-term high temperature affecting the reliability and service life of the instrument. The vortex flowmeter is a relatively new type of flowmeter. It is in the development stage and is not very mature. If it is not properly selected, the performance will not work well. Only after reasonable selection and correct installation, it is necessary to carefully and regularly maintain during the use process, accumulate experience, improve the predictability of system failure and the ability to judge and deal with problems, so as to achieve satisfactory results.
The installation position and installation method of the ultrasonic flowmeter.
Selecting the installation pipe segment has a great influence on the test accuracy. The selected pipe segment should avoid the interference and eddy current, which have great influence on the measurement accuracy. Generally, the pipe segment should meet the following conditions:
1. Avoid installing the machine in the pump, high-power radio, frequency conversion, that is, where there is strong magnetic field and vibration interference;
2. Select the pipe section where the pipe should be uniform and dense, and it is easy to transmit ultrasonic waves;
3, to have a long straight pipe section, the upstream straight pipe section of the installation point must be greater than 10D (Note: D = diameter), downstream is greater than 5D;
4, the installation point upstream distance pump should have a distance of 30D;
5. The fluid should be filled with pipes;
6. There should be enough space around the pipeline to facilitate the operation of the on-site personnel. The underground pipeline needs to be a test well. The test well is as follows:
Ultrasonic flowmeters generally have two types of probe installation methods, namely Z method and V method.
However, when D < 200mm and the site condition is one of the following conditions, it can also be installed by the Z method:
1. When the measured fluid has high turbidity, when the V method is used to measure the signal or the signal is weak;
2. When the inner wall of the pipe is lined;
3. When the service life of the pipeline is too long and the inner wall is fouled seriously;
For those with better pipeline conditions, even if D is slightly larger than 200mm, in order to improve the measurement accuracy, the V method can be used for installation.