Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
The installation position and installation method of the ultrasonic flowmeter.
Selecting the installation pipe segment has a great influence on the test accuracy. The selected pipe segment should avoid the interference and eddy current, which have great influence on the measurement accuracy. Generally, the pipe segment should meet the following conditions:
1. Avoid installing the machine in the pump, high-power radio, frequency conversion, that is, where there is strong magnetic field and vibration interference;
2. Select the pipe section where the pipe should be uniform and dense, and it is easy to transmit ultrasonic waves;
3, to have a long straight pipe section, the upstream straight pipe section of the installation point must be greater than 10D (Note: D = diameter), downstream is greater than 5D;
4, the installation point upstream distance pump should have a distance of 30D;
5. The fluid should be filled with pipes;
6. There should be enough space around the pipeline to facilitate the operation of the on-site personnel. The underground pipeline needs to be a test well. The test well is as follows:
Ultrasonic flowmeters generally have two types of probe installation methods, namely Z method and V method.
However, when D < 200mm and the site condition is one of the following conditions, it can also be installed by the Z method:
1. When the measured fluid has high turbidity, when the V method is used to measure the signal or the signal is weak;
2. When the inner wall of the pipe is lined;
3. When the service life of the pipeline is too long and the inner wall is fouled seriously;
For those with better pipeline conditions, even if D is slightly larger than 200mm, in order to improve the measurement accuracy, the V method can be used for installation.