Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Main features of vortex flowmeter
Measuring medium: nominal diameter of liquid, gas and steam: DN15-DN300 (non-standard products can be customized according to user requirements) Temperature range: -40°C~350°C Pressure specification: PN1.6Mpa; PN2.5Mpa; PN4.0Mpa, Higher pressure specifications can be customized to a specific range: normal range 1:10 Extended range 1:15 Pressure loss factor: Cd ≤ 2.6 System measurement accuracy: liquid, gas indication ± 1%, steam indication ± 1.5% plug-in flow The measured value is ±2.5% of the supply voltage: sensor +12VDC, +24VDC (optional) transmitter +24VDC.
On-site display type The meter comes with 3.6 lithium battery output signal: sensor pulse frequency signal 0.1~3000Hz low level ≤1V high level ≥6V.
Transmitter two-wire 4~20mADC current signal for vibration acceleration: Piezoelectric ≤0.2g Ambient temperature: -40°C~55°C (non-explosion-proof place) -20°C~55°C (explosion-proof place) Ambient humidity: Relative Humidity 5~85% signal remote transmission distance: ≤500m signal line interface: internal thread M20×1.5 explosion-proof grade: iaIICT2-T5 protection grade: ordinary IP65 submersible IP68 instrument material: converter shell is made of aluminum alloy, the body part is adopted 1Cr18Ni9Ti can also be made of special materials according to user requirements.
Some experiences on using ultrasonic flowmeter
1. The flowmeter has two modes, diagonal and reflective. When the reflection mode is not detected, it can be measured in diagonal mode, so that we have been using the reflection mode.
2. The flowmeter requires a relatively high pipe, and the insulation layer must be scraped off, otherwise it cannot be measured. When we measured the air conditioning water system, we cut the insulation layer with a knife to prevent the sensor. After the measurement, the cut insulation layer was glued. The surface of the pipe should be as bright as possible. If it is too rough, it must be sanded.
3. It is difficult to measure when the fluid in the pipeline is not full, so the measuring position should be as straight as possible, away from elbows, valves and other places.
4. The authenticity of the flowmeter reading depends on the signal strength. When the signal is too low, the result is basically unreliable, generally more than 60% or even more.
5. Since the readings may vary greatly, the approach we take is to have the flowmeter read continuously, such as continuously recording one minute of reading and then taking the average.
6. Measuring hot water lines is more difficult than cold water lines. Because the wall temperature of the hot water pipe is high, the coupling agent is easily formed at a high temperature. In addition to the product's own coupling agent, we have tried toothpaste.
The summary of ultrasonic flowmeter measurement accuracy and accuracy needs to be improved.