Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
Summarizing the main causes of these problems, mainly related to the following aspects:
1. Problems with selection. Some vortex sensors are selected on the caliber selection or after the design selection, due to the change of process conditions, so that the selection is larger, the actual selection should be as small as possible to improve the measurement accuracy. The main reason for this is the same. Questions 1, 3, and 6 are related. For example, a vortex pipeline is designed for use by several equipment. Because some of the equipment is not used, the actual actual flow is reduced. The actual design results in too large an original design, which is equivalent to an increase in measurable flow. The lower limit, when the process pipe has a small flow rate, the indication cannot be guaranteed. When the flow rate is large, it can be used, because it is sometimes too difficult to re-engineer. Changes in process conditions are only temporary. The re-tuning of the parameters can be combined to improve the indication accuracy.
2. Installation problems. The main reason is that the length of the straight pipe in front of the sensor is not enough, which affects the measurement accuracy. The reason for this is mainly related to the problem 1. For example, the straight pipe section in front of the sensor is obviously insufficient. Since the FIC203 is not used for measurement, it is only used for control, so the current accuracy can be used equivalent to the downgrade.
The installation position and installation method of the ultrasonic flowmeter.
Selecting the installation pipe segment has a great influence on the test accuracy. The selected pipe segment should avoid the interference and eddy current, which have great influence on the measurement accuracy. Generally, the pipe segment should meet the following conditions:
1. Avoid installing the machine in the pump, high-power radio, frequency conversion, that is, where there is strong magnetic field and vibration interference;
2. Select the pipe section where the pipe should be uniform and dense, and it is easy to transmit ultrasonic waves;
3, to have a long straight pipe section, the upstream straight pipe section of the installation point must be greater than 10D (Note: D = diameter), downstream is greater than 5D;
4, the installation point upstream distance pump should have a distance of 30D;
5. The fluid should be filled with pipes;
6. There should be enough space around the pipeline to facilitate the operation of the on-site personnel. The underground pipeline needs to be a test well. The test well is as follows:
Ultrasonic flowmeters generally have two types of probe installation methods, namely Z method and V method.
However, when D < 200mm and the site condition is one of the following conditions, it can also be installed by the Z method:
1. When the measured fluid has high turbidity, when the V method is used to measure the signal or the signal is weak;
2. When the inner wall of the pipe is lined;
3. When the service life of the pipeline is too long and the inner wall is fouled seriously;
For those with better pipeline conditions, even if D is slightly larger than 200mm, in order to improve the measurement accuracy, the V method can be used for installation.