Daily maintenance (1)
Only need to periodically check the instrument, check the environment around the instrument, remove the dirt, ensure that no water and other substances are inspected, check whether the wiring is good, check whether there is a new strong electromagnetic field device near the instrument or a new installed wire across the instrument. If the measuring medium is easy to contaminate the electrode or precipitate or scale in the measuring tube wall, it should be regularly cleaned and cleaned.
Folding fault finding
After the flowmeter starts to be put into operation or is put into operation for a period of time, it is found that the instrument is not working properly. First, check the external condition of the flowmeter, such as whether the power supply is good, whether the pipeline is leaking or is in a state of non-full pipe, whether there is air bubble in the pipe, whether the signal cable is Damage, converter output signal (ie rear position meter input loop) is open circuit. Remember to blindly disassemble the flowmeter.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.
Vortex flowmeter installation requirements for straight pipe sections:
It is very important that the vortex flowmeter installation meets the requirements for straight pipe sections. Its detailed requirements are as follows:
The flowmeter has certain requirements on the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections at the installation point, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy.
If there is a tapered pipe upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, there should be a straight pipe section of not less than 15D (D is the pipe diameter) upstream of the flowmeter, and a straight pipe section of not less than 5D in the downstream.
If there is a diverging pipe upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, the upstream of the flowmeter shall have a straight pipe section of not less than 18D (D is the pipe diameter), and the downstream shall have a straight pipe section of not less than 5D.
If there is a 90° elbow or down joint upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, there should be a straight pipe section of not less than 20D upstream of the flowmeter, and a straight pipe section of not less than 5D downstream.
If there is a 90° elbow on the same plane upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, there should be a straight pipe section of not less than 25D upstream of the flowmeter, and a straight pipe section of not less than 5D downstream.
The flow regulating valve or pressure regulating valve should be installed as far as possible downstream of the flowmeter 5D. If it must be installed upstream of the flowmeter, the upstream of the flowmeter should have a straight pipe section of not less than 25D, and the downstream should have a straight pipe section of not less than 5D. .
If there is a piston type or plunger type pump in the upstream of the flow meter, a piston type or a Roots type fan and a compressor, the upstream of the flow meter should have a straight pipe section of not less than 25D, and the downstream should have a straight pipe section of not less than 5D.
Special attention: If the valve is installed near the upstream of the installation point of the vortex flowmeter, the valve is continuously opened and closed, which has a great influence on the service life of the flowmeter, and it is very easy to cause permanent damage to the flowmeter. The flowmeter should be avoided to be installed on the very long pipelines in overhead. After a long time, the leakage of the flowmeter can easily cause the leakage of the flowmeter to the flange. If it has to be installed, it must be in the upstream and downstream of the flowmeter. Pipe fastening devices are provided separately.
Some experiences on using ultrasonic flowmeter
1. The flowmeter has two modes, diagonal and reflective. When the reflection mode is not detected, it can be measured in diagonal mode, so that we have been using the reflection mode.
2. The flowmeter requires a relatively high pipe, and the insulation layer must be scraped off, otherwise it cannot be measured. When we measured the air conditioning water system, we cut the insulation layer with a knife to prevent the sensor. After the measurement, the cut insulation layer was glued. The surface of the pipe should be as bright as possible. If it is too rough, it must be sanded.
3. It is difficult to measure when the fluid in the pipeline is not full, so the measuring position should be as straight as possible, away from elbows, valves and other places.
4. The authenticity of the flowmeter reading depends on the signal strength. When the signal is too low, the result is basically unreliable, generally more than 60% or even more.
5. Since the readings may vary greatly, the approach we take is to have the flowmeter read continuously, such as continuously recording one minute of reading and then taking the average.
6. Measuring hot water lines is more difficult than cold water lines. Because the wall temperature of the hot water pipe is high, the coupling agent is easily formed at a high temperature. In addition to the product's own coupling agent, we have tried toothpaste.
The summary of ultrasonic flowmeter measurement accuracy and accuracy needs to be improved.