Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter features
Programmable frequency low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
Using 16-bit embedded microprocessor, the operation speed is fast and the precision is high;
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability, reliable measurement, high precision, flow measurement range up to 100:1;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for wide range of power supply voltage and good anti-EMC performance;
Full Chinese character menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlit LCD display;
It has two-way flow measurement and two-way total accumulation function, and the current and frequency have bidirectional output function;
There are three totalizers in the internal to display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the difference integrated amount;
With RS485 or RS232 digital communication signal output
It has a conductivity measurement function to determine whether the sensor is empty or not;
The constant current excitation current range is large, and can be used with different companies and different types of electromagnetic flow sensors;
With self-test and self-diagnosis function;
High reliability with SMD devices and surface mount (SMT) technology;
The internal design of the meter has a power-down clock that can record 16 power-down times.
ltrasonic flowmeter installation
The time difference ultrasonic flowmeter is a competitive flow measurement method in the world today, and its measurement line accuracy is higher than 1.0%. Due to the diversity of the industrial site, especially the environment around the pipeline, how to install and debug the ultrasonic flowmeter according to the specific environment has become an important topic in the field of ultrasonic flow measurement. This procedure explains the installation details of the ultrasonic flowmeter; It further fully demonstrates the advantages of accuracy, reliability and stability of the ultrasonic flowmeter, greatly reducing future maintenance work and even maintenance-free.
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Year of the pipeline;
4. Type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles, and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. The temperature of the four seasons at the host site;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Whether remote signals and types are required;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.
Ultrasonic flowmeter common problems (1)
1. The ultrasonic flowmeter probe is used for a period of time, and irregular alarms may occur. This problem is more common when there are more impurities in the transport medium. Solution: Clean the probe regularly (recommended once a year).
2. When the ultrasonic flowmeter transport medium contains liquid impurities such as water, the flow metering tube is prone to effusion, and the freezing of the pressure tube may occur when the temperature is low, especially in the northern regions in winter. Solution: Purge or electrify the pressure tube
3, the ultrasonic flowmeter is very strict on the requirements of the pipeline, there can be no abnormal noise, otherwise it will affect the measurement error.
During the propagation of ultrasonic waves, their strength is attenuated due to obstruction or absorption by impurities in the medium and medium. Whether it is an ultrasonic flowmeter or an ultrasonic level gauge, there is a certain requirement for the received sound wave intensity, so various attenuations are suppressed.
4. What is the instantaneous flow fluctuation?
The signal strength is large, and the measured fluid fluctuation is large.
Solution: Adjust the probe position, improve the signal strength, and ensure the signal strength is stable. If the fluid fluctuation is large, the position is not good. Re-select the point to ensure the 5D working condition after the first 10D.